**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

it may be a risk they are willing to take. i'm just saying don't believe everything you hear in the media. denver's gm is a novice. take everything you hear from sources with a grain of salt. there is alot of shady stuff going on and people like smith exploit it

donnie will not take back 2 bloated contracts while giving up the entire starting lineup sans amare. if that's what it takes to get melo, denver never wanted to move him

Originally Posted by DubA169

it may be a risk they are willing to take. i'm just saying don't believe everything you hear in the media. denver's gm is a novice. take everything you hear from sources with a grain of salt. there is alot of shady stuff going on and people like smith exploit it

donnie will not take back 2 bloated contracts while giving up the entire starting lineup sans amare. if that's what it takes to get melo, denver never wanted to move him

I dig.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Anth0NYC

New guy.

welcome, friend

rule #1 - chase away trolling bulls fans in this thread
rule #2 - always make bangdak feel like his trades are on point
laugh.gif

Also remember to remind YEEUUP that the article he just posted is on the same page....

Twice.

I didnt post any articles...
nerd.gif

Dice posted two articles.. i didnt post any lol

I wasn't referring to anything specific, just how you be posting stuff that's already on the same page or the previous one.
laugh.gif
It's all good bro.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I wasn't referring to anything specific, just how you be posting stuff that's already on the same page or the previous one.
laugh.gif
It's all good bro.
Who? lol i dunno dawg..

Nah.. sometimes i post from my phone so so i don't really check ..
ohwell.gif

I agree that Steven A. Smith is a moron.

He's like Spike. Great die-hard fan, but I'll never really listen to his opinion on what the Knicks should do.

[ Checks to see if this article was posted ]

[Wipes sweat off forehead ]

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Knicks May Acquire Earl Barron[/h3]
Feb 14, 2011 07:42 AM EST

Barron_Earl_mia_080302.jpg

Donnie Walsh still believes New York's biggest need is at center and the team's most likely pre-deadline acquisition may be Earl Barron.

Walsh intends to bring Barron back to the team, according to a source.

Barron was cut by Phoenix on Dec. 22, and has been waiting patiently for the Knicks to open up a roster spot.

He was a huge success late last season when he signed with New York for the final seven games.

I was just gonna post about Barron

I think we should go for it. I liked what he did for the squad last season ptting up decent numbers and he's a legit 6'11. We're gonna need that size for the rest of the season.

We get Barron it gives us a better lineup with Amare definitely at the 4, Turiaf at the 4/5 and Moz at the 5....

I just wish all our guys were healthy so we could see the full potential of this squad. Randolph needs to go to. There's no reason someone with his height shouldnt be getting burn on a size depleted squad like this...even to not showcase him says something

Says that he's been garbage in the minutes he's gotten and they don't want to risk injuring him before the deadline as he's a fairly large trade chip. If he's still here after the deadline I'm sure he'll get more garbage time minutes.

Didn't Barron NOT want to resign with us after last season? Son thought the grass was greener elsewhere, huh? Oh well, not complaining. A great acquisition if he can duplicate what he did with us before.

All teams would accept that minus the Suns.. they're not gettin rid of Nash for Billups..

I think Suns would select Felton over Billups, cuz getting rid of Nash means rebuilding. You can't rebuild with Billups.

Billups would be good for us, PG with championship experience and still expire on time for CP3 / Deron

via @johncanzanobft: Blazers not interested in Anthony Randolph bc of "character issues." Not bad kid, just needs to drop "too cool" facade about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Probably why Mike don't play him

NO team will EVER contribute to helping the knicks become the old but improved PHX suns of the east. Yall know this league will gang up to make sure that the knicks dont ever get that opportunity.

Wish I could fast forward 10 days so badly.

I like reading all the speculation but sometimes it's too much. Nash, Brooks, Pryzbilla, O.J., Dalembert, Telfair, Billups, etc.

It'd be so great to get some new faces and be a better team.

Hey, so do we get anything if we end up number one on the fantasy league? In any case, I would like to point out that you are all getting beat by a girl, and a girl who was accused after multiple picks of "overdrafting."

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Hey, so do we get anything if we end up number one on the fantasy league? In any case, I would like to point out that you are all getting beat by a girl, and a girl who was accused after multiple picks of "overdrafting."
youre ghostbusters?

manee i stopped checking mines.. every damn week im getting smacked

Back
Top Bottom