**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

via @thenyknicks :What's better than a late night snack? Knowing that add'l FREE tickets to the Knicks Open Practice this Sun (11:30a) will be released tmrw.
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

so for does who missed out, heres your chance to get free tickets
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

via @thenyknicks :What's better than a late night snack? Knowing that add'l FREE tickets to the Knicks Open Practice this Sun (11:30a) will be released tmrw.
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
so for does who missed out, heres your chance to get free tickets
pimp.gif

what time?

im not sure on the time, i guess there going to update there twitter account when there available

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Felton is starting to worry me

*looks at calendar* ........ *notices its the 2nd game of the PRE SEASON* ...... Oh, ok.

indifferent.gif
i'm not talking about his stats.  his passing is
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
, @$!%%!$ duhon ran the pick and roll better

Danilo Gallinari was terrible. There really isn’t any other way to put this. His shot was off and while there was a drive to the basket here and there, I’d like to see him put the ball on the floor or post up more when it’s obvious his shot isn’t falling. Let’s give Gallo a pass on this one; I’m sure the trip to Milan was very demanding for him.

Man, can Anthony Randolph pass! I heard that Randolph is a skilled passer, but he really gave his teammates some nice looks tonight. However, he continued his frenetic play. The guy is all over the place. He really shouldn’t be taking 3′s; he excels when he slashed to the basket. I’m becoming quite fond of the play where Randolph gets the ball near the baseline and then slashed into the lane and lays the ball up with his left hand. Randolph is like a live wire: so much energy and electricity but it needs to be channeled correctly.

Raymond Felton was pretty bad. What’s interesting (to me at least) is that the word “awkward

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

The tix went up at 10A and I managed to scoop two up, but they are in different rows.

i already got mine during the 1st time but link for those that need them?

My bad on the link, i scooped up the last two. There were maybe like 16 total when I logged on to ticketmaster. 3 sets of 4 seats in a row and then the rest were spread out. I tried getting one of the rows that had 4 seats together and i was told they were unable when i tried to check out. so i refrshed and there were only 2 seats left.

OK WHICH ONE OF YOU FOOLS DID THIS......C'MON FESS UP

Thu Oct 07 11:15am PDT

By Dan Devine

I don't have any tattoos. Sure, they can look totally boss on the right people in the right circumstances, but I've just never felt 100 percent confident that I'll always love -- and feel comfortable broadcasting my love of -- the images or words I'd be getting inked on my body, no matter how much I might enjoy them at the moment I set foot in the parlor.

This has proven to be a pretty solid policy in my life to this point, since it has prevented me from having to walk around with "JIMMY EAT WORLD FOREVER" on my left bicep, a full-sleeve relief of the cast of "Dollhouse" on my right arm or a hobo with a bindle on a stick on my lower back, because I'm extra clever. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel an immediate shock of awe and envy when the New York Knicks' official Twitter account shared this image:

392452685.jpg

Yep, that's right: It's a tattoo of "The Dunk," John Starks' famed left-hand throwdown on Horace Grant from the closing minute of Game 2 of the 1993 Eastern Conference Finals between the Knicks and the Chicago Bulls.

"The Dunk" is one of the quintessential images in Knicks history, always sure to get New York fans singing hosannas about the good ol' days and Bulls backers angrily reminding everyone that Chicago went on to win that series (and the NBA Finals against the Phoenix Suns) in six games. And now, the image -- complete with Starks' crazy eyes, a too-late-to-help Michael Jordan and even **** McGuire's retired number 15 hanging in the rafters -- lives on the arm of one James Cruz, who posted the image to his Twitter account early Thursday morning.

When Cruz, a self-described "event coordinator, songwriter, singer/rap artist/model" and "real New York Knicks fan," posted the Twitpic, he wrote, " wonder what @thenyknicks think about my new tattoo." While I can't speak for the team, I know what I think: As long as you're cool with wearing long sleeves for job interviews, Mr. Cruz, you've done a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Look, people are going to question your choice. They're going to see your arm and be like, "Did this dude just did this?" Let ‘em. Haters are going to hate. That's their job, man. But hate is fleeting. Arm tattoos of all-heart shooting guards dunking over superior opponents are forever. (No, seriously. Forever.)

Photo credit: @JamesCruzMusic

& FOR THE RECORD FAM DUNKED ON GRANT MJ IS JUST IN THE FRAME....PRODUCT OF NICE PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS NOT B-BALL SKILLS

Look, people are going to question your choice. They're going to seeyour arm and be like, "Did this dude just did this?" Let ‘em. Hatersare going to hate. That's their job, man. But hate is fleeting. Armtattoos of all-heart shooting guards dunking over superior opponentsare forever. (No, seriously. Forever.)
6d12536e55a10c46158572af6baf85d7d0a54bb.jpg

myyy man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

THATS PAINT FAM.......smh"PUTTY VOICE"YOU GOTTA SUPPORT THE TEAM
roll.gif
you wanna see a good bulls tat check bittersweet's shoulder tat its
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom