**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Thank you Gallo! Hopefully he can play like this for the rest of the season 
smokin.gif

amd_d-gal.jpg

Woo! Woo!

Wassup Chicago fans? I know ya'll still here.
laugh.gif
at them laughing at us as if we didn't revamp this summer. Big tings a gwan ova hea suh!

Aint nothing like a blow out game heading to play the Wiz.

Amar'e need to get it together he's playing beyond his limits with the ball handling and turnovers. Forcing the action. I also feel Felton needs to look for Gallo more when he's hot.

Watching the Knicks eat the Bulls' food was great though.

6bbb8c5fff3a740d1c4e2d1a74c193ce-getty-103883086jd011_new_york_kni.jpg

dde756ff72b04ef7af137ffe34145746.jpg

4d0380de600c6434881bd525591e2e39-getty-103883086jd018_new_york_kni.jpg

Spoiler [+]
3249d72daf35d459ef00cba3bae58762-getty-103883086jd004_new_york_kni.jpg

Curry color-coordinating to secretly root for the Bulls.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

You Chicago Bulls & fans, we gonna smack the wind outta ya mouths

Yea... we did smack the wind out these Chicago *!##&S lol

HTTB better be using this time off to diversify his bonds and work on that 401k. Retirement's around the corner, pops.

Just came back from the game...
30t6p3b.gif

If yall never shoot 16/24 from the 3-point line again, it'll be too soon. Unbelievable performance from NYK perimeter players.

Man, it is refreshing to actually see leadership on this team between Felton, Turiaf and even to this point, Amare. And people actually talking on defense (Felton).

My biggest fear with Mike this season was him actually having depth and choosing to still roll with a 7 man rotation, glad he hasn't. I think that's part of the increase in energy we've seen.

I don't think tonight was the right spot to extend AR minutes. But, I hope he's out there for a good 10-15 minutest tomorrow....That 2nd unit really should keep being a strength for us. I didn't like moving Will to the bench, but so far, can't knock that move at all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ kenny doing the Do The Right Thing "why there no black people on the floor Ernie, why? I spent much money in here!"
roll.gif

^^ even better when he dropped the.."What happened the last time we were the 8 seed and played Miami..." H20 FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

^^ even better when he dropped the.."What happened the last time we were the 8 seed and played Miami..." H20 FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant believe we are this hyped only 4 games into the season
laugh.gif

Ayo DSK, serious question, how the hell did you become a Yankees and Knicks fan while living in Boston and rooting for the Patrios? You're like a mulatto in the 1860s.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's been a long time. I mean I think a lot of it is overblown but there's no reason why this team shouldn't be playing for a 7 or 8 seed which is basically my best case scenario, unless we get that guy from Denver. Anything better than an 7 means a !!!! ton of things went well with this team
nerd.gif
AR4
nerd.gif

Least we "attempting" to play some D..D'Antoni is awful with that, we switch everything, he still does that dumb #+% matchup on the PG !!!!, didn't catch the beginning of the game tonight but at the opener when Landry came out on Miller and Felton on Batum..that was just classic D'Antoni. I mean based on position matchup alone that's wrong if I'm not mistaken..and Batum came out and scored 6 quick ones then they finally switched, final score: 100-95. I really think D'Antoni doesn't preach it, plain & simple. Amar'e brought the attitude cause dude went to the conference finals last year he knows every game eventually comes down to stops, this is a concept I think D'Antoni doesn't understand or just ignores and just continues to think that creating the most shot opportunities in 48 minutes will lead to a win. Turiaf definitely helps, dude needs to stay healthy. He been on a winning team playing the role of that no BS i'm protecting this rim dude and he's proven he can do it. Not saying Turiaf is gonna be BWallace circa 02-03 but still he's huge on a team like ours, his mentality, STAT's (even though he's
30t6p3b.gif
on the defensive end still sometimes) is contagious. Plus when you add players like Fields (Stanford--->Johnny Dawkins..you know he HAD to have played D), TD, Felton, even Gallo you can see on the defensive end he has the right idea a lot of the times and is in the right place he's just not athletic enough...it helps, but still defensive schemes and properly rotating is on the coaching staff, that's why they have jobs. Not blasting D'Antoni but I think when it comes to games late in the year I'd get more worried with what he's gonna do than how we're playing cause if we're playing meaningful games late in the year we been performing on the court. I know it's only been twice but the game @portland 2 years ago or whatever and the KG game at MSG last year were solely on D'Antoni I thought and just his lack of attention to details on the defensive end..not to mention the fact that we switch on EVERYTHING and countless times he has people guarding someone they have no business checking. I just really hope he doesn't kill us at the wrong time cause if this team is playing meaningful games in May and June if we're losing games by 1-2 points cause of pure lack of attention to detail on the defensive end, it's just not right to Knick fans
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom