**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

oh no 
nerd.gif

"DOUGLAS, and he shows no emotion. You can't tell when he score, pick your pockets, shoots a 3" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NEX87

Raymond is showing alot looking like a keeper when get melo..but iam i the only getting sick of Clyde rhyming with every damn word its starting to annoy me..

Oh you mad cuz he's stylin on you.

waltblack.jpg

Raymond is showing alot looking like a keeper when get melo..but iam i the only getting sick of Clyde rhyming with every damn word its starting to annoy me..

Raymond really impressing me
pimp.gif

Stop hating and berating.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Oh you mad cuz he's stylin on you.

waltblack.jpg

You got better gear, you couldn't style it on him
81801608.jpg

nhjic 
laugh.gif

Arenas ain't like T-Mac. There was never a real reason like health or conditioning for him to stop him from returning to form. 
frown.gif

But tonight's the first time I really see how much depth we got.
pimp.gif

Gallo got that face like. He aint want it with me.

I'm pleasantly surprised by Turiaf..I knew Turiaf was a high energy, hustle type player but I didn't think he would contribute at all offensively but he has a decent jumper and always keeps the ball alive on offensive rebounds

Walker finally coming to life tonight after so many fans had huge expectations for him coming out of the preseason

good point guard play, balanced scoring, active defense, hustle..and a damn good bench
pimp.gif

All that Wall talk and he got outplayed by both of our PG's.

keep it up. make this one count and take care of Philly.

glad AR got his 10 minutes. this group of 10 is a real nice mixture of players.

Back
Top Bottom