**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Finally.
wait, what is this quote in reference to?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Melo or me getting sued

thats what you get for changing the thread title to non knicks related topics
30t6p3b.gif

can i be sarcastic though
laugh.gif

proph changed the title mad quick 
laugh.gif
... but foreal though on your situation i think its bogus... but if its real damn that aint a joke to get sued 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

yall dudes gotta admit, 
laugh.gif
for all the misleading titles, maybe I deserved it lol

who knows, maybe that guy suing me is really a knicks fan and had enough with me

quotes like "Allan Houston named GM"  "Allan Houston gets his jersey retired"   " Thomas possibly reuniting with the Knicks"   (It was Kurt not Isiah)

"Los Almighty fired", etc.. lol

I know this is a dumb question. But lets say this season is completely lost, does that mean players such as d12 and cp3 will be free agents when the nba picks up again?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I know this is a dumb question. But lets say this season is completely lost, does that mean players such as d12 and cp3 will be free agents when the nba picks up again?

yes.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Woodson Confirms Interest In Becoming Knicks' Defensive Assistant[/h3]
Aug 10, 2011 11:10 AM EDT

Woodson_Mike_atl_090509.jpg

Mike Woodson is the leading candidate to become Mike D'Antoni's defensive assistant on the New York bench.

Woodson and D'Antoni met nine days ago in New York.

"I'm interested," Woodson said. "It's where my NBA career started. I'd like to help Mike and see things continue to grow there."

Woodson was most recently head coach of the Hawks.

"There's interest on both sides," one person familiar with the situation said. "But there's no burn on anyone's part, probably because of the lockout."

I don't mind Mike Woodson.. HBD to Mr. Starks.
EDIT:

@alanhahn

Alan Hahn

And, as we said in today's Fix, no matter whom D'Antoni hires, NO ONE will cast larger shadow over him than Phil Jackson for the next year.

9 Aug via TweetDeck

nerd.gif

<<< Yall already know how I feel about the homie J steezyy

Fav. Knick and I wish him the best at what he's doing right now.
pimp.gif

where can i get a fuggazzi ID around here? not being 21 and anyone that looks anything like me is like 28 years old FTL, tired of bribing bouncers with $10-$20
laugh.gif

I need one ASAP though before semester starts 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

U gotta get someones idtyat looks like you. Be careful though after 9/11 having fake id's and chalking id's can get you a felony/acd

how old is too old on an ID of someone that looks like you? I cant imagine them letting in 28 years olds into a college bar

Back
Top Bottom