**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

"I was not feeling the feelings you feel when you break something. I feel discomfort but I can walk.

It feels good to be down by a few points with a couple minutes left and think "We got this game" rather than the old mentality when we would be up 2-3 points with a few minutes left thinking "If we don't push this lead past 5 we're gonna lose"

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It feels good to be down by a few points with a couple minutes left and think "We got this game" rather than the old mentality when we would be up 2-3 points with a few minutes left thinking "If we don't push this lead past 5 we're gonna lose"
laugh.gif
That trend continued for so long through diff. teams too, didn't make sense.  @*%%$#+ Allan Houston wouldn't even get the shot off to tie the game.

got tix for tuesdays game...haven't been to a game since marbury hit that buzzer beater against the jazz in 06
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

didn't know tommydee and harlemtothebronx are twitter buddies 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

d95351ac78d90e39ae7ed0174fa41d42f0c445d.jpg

he's tight with Allan Hahn too.

Just finished watching the game (DVR). ugly, but it's a W.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

amare really doesnt care about rebounds.

im watching this guy just watch balls bounce off the rim and board.

he does nothing. box out, hustle nada he doesnt do it.
so true..

i was being an epic pessimist at the game..our D/rebounding is so atrocious..

but the worst part is that its just a lack of effort, because we def. have spurts of great defense

great way to close this game..we were down 87-84 and i was getting worried

its such a pleasure to have stat..especially when they threw posey on em lmao

watching gallo down there was so heartwrenching
frown.gif
roll.gif

garden was ++**%$@ SILENT lmao..

i paid 60 each for some section 420's but moved up to 211 immediately

great time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i <3 knicks
roll.gif

I missed the first 3 quarters, saw the whole 4th.

Turiaf was big for us today. Hope he didn't seriously hurt his shoulder.
30t6p3b.gif

From looking at the box-score and some replies it looks like Gallo was being aggressive today. This is the dude we need every night. Seems like he likes day games ? Probably would have been an easier victory sans the injury. Hope that isn't serious.
tired.gif

Amare put the team on his back in the 4th.

Felton continues to struggle. Toney Douglas at least played a lot better today.

Anybody know why Fields didn't play as much ? Looks like he was pretty effective early, don't remember seeing him in the 4th.

Chandler hit 2 big threes and that was basically it. The half-court shot and the 3 from the corner after the Douglas 3. We could have used more from him.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Turiaf on his 6 blks, said of IND's fast guards: "They don't know that I'm going to have to meet them; we have a little date at the rim."

roll.gif
roll.gif
 That dude is a true original.

But 
indifferent.gif
 at Caron maybe being done for the year. Cuban would rent Melo to stay in contention. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I missed the first 3 quarters, saw the whole 4th.

Turiaf was big for us today. Hope he didn't seriously hurt his shoulder.
30t6p3b.gif

From looking at the box-score and some replies it looks like Gallo was being aggressive today. This is the dude we need every night. Seems like he likes day games ? Probably would have been an easier victory sans the injury. Hope that isn't serious.
tired.gif

Amare put the team on his back in the 4th.

Felton continues to struggle. Toney Douglas at least played a lot better today.

Anybody know why Fields didn't play as much ? Looks like he was pretty effective early, don't remember seeing him in the 4th.

Chandler hit 2 big threes and that was basically it. The half-court shot and the 3 from the corner after the Douglas 3. We could have used more from him.
I was shocked..I didnt see as much of landry I was wouldve liked..
Two reasons..bill walker got some PT 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and TD was doing what TD does..he played well..Mike stayed with him to close out..

i'm sure mike was/is looking at him sideways after his free throw debacle

I love the way he plays tho..he brings grit
___

can we petition for a defensive coordinator? 
sick.gif

I would say our defensive strategy consists of:

• score more points
  • guard your man
  • run back on offense
why does mike think its optional? run a zone or somthin mf

So.. wonder what the lineup will be like.Walkeris bound for a lot of mins if Gallo misses a few games.I don't wanna see Chandler @ PF

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Turiaf on his 6 blks, said of IND's fast guards: "They don't know that I'm going to have to meet them; we have a little date at the rim."
roll.gif
roll.gif
 That dude is a true original.

But 
indifferent.gif
 at Caron maybe being done for the year. Cuban would rent Melo to stay in contention. 
eyes.gif

But what does Dallas have to offer? They would need to get another team involved at the very least

why would the nuggets send melo to the west?

that whole situation is beyond %$@!@+ up. i'm starting to not even care.

Back
Top Bottom