**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

16a5yqw.jpg

I'm gonna make a bold statement, and I made a bold statement when we were 3-8 saying we would be at .500 by the following week so this isn't new..But I feel this win against the Spurs, despite it being just one game (Shout out to the pessimists) it will catapult the Knicks season and give us huge momentum..We've beaten good teams like the Nuggets, Bulls twice, etc. but didn't beat an elite team..The Spurs are about as elite as you can get and our offense ran all over them..I see this being the turning point and a statement game in the long run

Feels good man.

laugh.gif
at Chris Quinn coming into the game for the Spurs.

Pop even shook Turiaf's hand at the end. On that whole "my man..." type of stuff.
pimp.gif

What a [Michael Kay]YUUUUGE[/Michael Kay] win!

Raymond Felton has become my favorite Knick since the Houston and Spreewell days. I love the way this dude plays <3

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm gonna make a bold statement, and I made a bold statement when we were 3-8 saying we would be at .500 by the following week so this isn't new..But I feel this win against the Spurs, despite it being just one game (Shout out to the pessimists) it will catapult the Knicks season and give us huge momentum..We've beaten good teams like the Nuggets, Bulls twice, etc. but didn't beat an elite team..The Spurs are about as elite as you can get and our offense ran all over them..I see this being the turning point and a statement game in the long run

We still have a pretty long road trip and two to three weeks without Gallo.  You saw D'Antoni's rotation tonight, it didn't expand.  At some point these guys are going to tire.  TBH, our schedule doesn't get easy again until April.

Not to be Debbie Downer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I want Chicago in the first round LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I want whoever would play Miami in the second round. Spank those little pansies and kickstart this rivalry baby
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
I really thought this dude had something up his sleeve. Come on 3 minutes left and you putting in the scrubs? I really couldnt understand

This W makes me see the whole month's schedule in a different light. 
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td] Fri 07[/td][td] @ Phoenix  [/td][td] 10:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 09[/td][td] @ LA Lakers  [/td][td] 9:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 11[/td][td] @ Portland  [/td][td] 10:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 12[/td][td] @ Utah  [/td][td] 9:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 14[/td][td] vs Sacramento  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 17[/td][td] vs Phoenix  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 19[/td][td] @ Houston  [/td][td] 8:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 21[/td][td] @ San Antonio  [/td][td] 8:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 22[/td][td] @ Oklahoma City  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 24[/td][td] vs Washington  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 27[/td][td] vs Miami  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 28[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 30[/td][td] vs Detroit  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom