Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

im so ready for these it aint even funny 
nthat.gif

side note: i've been running into a bunch of dudes trying to unload their "worn once" vvvvvvnds pairs of masters to allocate funds 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly these bred 12s are trash man.
These retros are getting ****ter every ****** weekend. I swear personal hype be blinding my already ****** up vision.

I haven't copped anything this year so I'm really aiming for retirement soon

Not even going to lie y'all half the time I buy my **** for likes and pack it up to return to store or Nike

Honestly I'm burnt the **** out

I respect his salesman pitch but I've would denied him 3 times word to Peter for trying to force the gear on me

Employees pushing gear on you, is worse than the ones that ask "Can I help you" every 5 seconds

***** let me breathe I just walked in here

Last edited:
Personally, I shouldn't have secured the White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s. The only reason I did is because I needed a blue based Jordan in my collection. 

Personally, I shouldn't have secured the White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s. The only reason I did is because I needed a blue based Jordan in my collection. 
Frenchies are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. NO RAGRETS in copping that shoe... Not a single letter.

Bobby Fresh got the fits on deck [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Have you worn them? If not return to store. If you have then offload to recoup expenses.

Buy the True Blue III's this fall.

Have you worn them? If not return to store. If you have then offload to recoup expenses.

Buy the True Blue III's this fall.
yea atleast that's an OG color but the frenchies do got more blue tho

Back
Top Bottom