Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

[size=16pt]Don't forget to call EB and FTL tomorrow/Tuesday to see if you can do a phone order

Eastbay 1-800-826-2205 item/product # 30690002

Footlocker 1-800-991-6815 item/product # 30690002

I think I read they arent allowing that anymore on launch products. Good luck for all trying though.

theyre gonna ship probably by tues or wed. relax. theyre comming.
For everyone updating their e-mails every day, wait until Tuesday after Memorial Day and save yourself the time.
yup. nobody from shoepalace works on weekends. shoepalace processes orders monday into tuesday. but causeof holiday, itll be tuesday into wednesday for this weekends release. just be patient.

Last edited:
I wish people who copped 3+ would chill with the gloating, there's still people in here still trying to cop their first pair.
While I agree with what you are saying, anyone who cared enough to spend an hour online could have a pair...you can't be lazy, putting in no work and then come on here crying cause they aint get a pair.  SNKRS was stuck for 45ish minutes, anybody who stuck with it got em it seems.

Just curious... Didn't you see photos/videos online? Or didn't you get to see them in the store, before you

bought them and decided you didn't like the colourway? Just sayin'

Bought 4 pairs to resell since everyone loves these I guess...

While I agree with what you are saying, anyone who cared enough to spend an hour online could have a pair...you can't be lazy, putting in no work and then come on here crying cause they aint get a pair.  SNKRS was stuck for 45ish minutes, anybody who stuck with it got em it seems.

and the people who got their online orders canceled?

I feel you.  I've only seen a few people say theirs got cancelled though, for Masters it was a ton of people.  Maybe I missed them.  Makes me wonder if those who got theirs cancelled put several orders in on SNKRS and that's why it got cancelled.  Idk.   I agree the "All 6 pairs are shipped" line gets annoying.  Just seems like anyone willing to put in a an hour or 2 were able to eat ya know?

It all depends where your located when it comes to certain releases. In NY we have so many stores its ridiculous so allocation is high. Like I said when I went for my Bred 12s (the 1 raffle I won out of like 8 ) the manager nixed the raffle for the most part he said we got another shipment after we called and did something like fcfs and prob held raffle pairs. They did the same thing with aquas. Don't get me wrong the hype with these are real but I could never compair it to 2016 wc4s atleast where I'm from. All wc4s seemed spoken for in the stores I went to and they had 6 flags ropes for the line.

Last edited:
I feel you.  I've only seen a few people say theirs got cancelled though, for Masters it was a ton of people.  Maybe I missed them.  Makes me wonder if those who got theirs cancelled put several orders in on SNKRS and that's why it got cancelled.  Idk.   I agree the "All 6 pairs are shipped" line gets annoying.  Just seems like anyone willing to put in a an hour or 2 were able to eat ya know?

Well, yes and no. Things do happen. Sometimes your CC gets cut off or sometimes you just cant get past the errors, etc. Its a forum tho, and I think people should be able to vent as much as they gloat. Lord knows I've done plenty of both here over the years.

I understand why people are angry.

For the Masters you literally got free French Blues (they reserved pairs), but for the Flu Games you only got 20% off the next shoe.

This is because the Masters had a lot of cancelled orders, but people will still likely be frustrated.

I'd rather take an L on a pair then think I got them, possibly brag to my friends, and then find out that I got my order cancelled, **** sucks.

Got these yesterday, and the Masters **** all over these. Red and black looking ugly as ****

we get it. relax. jebus christ.

[thread="601818"]
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/645859/air-jordan-12-wings-april-2-2016/3780#post_25856123 layout=inline]

Masters better

As far as 12s go:

1. Black/Red
2. Taxi
3. Playoff
Tie: Obsidian/French Blue.

I don't care about other colors, so this makes my collection complete. The Flint 12 isn't bad either. 
Masters are much better than all of those in my opinion.
[/thread]

As I've said before, Master better.
[/CONTENTEMBED]

Lol. Like a broken record. Got him.

Got these yesterday, and the Masters **** all over these. Red and black looking ugly as ****
we get it. relax. jebus christ.

[thread="601818"]Summer 16 Jordan Xii Black Red Flu Game No Buying Selling Trading Faqs Pg 1/2250#post_25866412​[/thread]
Lol. Like a broken record. Got him.
reminds me of the dude who kept bashing leather quality on the WC4s in every thread. that ish got old QUICK.

Back
Top Bottom