Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

1s are trash.
air forces >>>

*record skip*

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] Hol' Up???

if u wanna keep it funky? he's right.

none ya give 2 **** 's about Jordan I's unless they're OG colored.. Forces can by bought in a plethora of colors OG or not and still be dope.

being a sig shoe means you can't just do anything cuz it loses their aura. not da case with uptowns.

let's not do this, ninja. ur from ny so realistically no one can take ur opinion serious when it comes to air forces (or timbs :lol: ), brah (srs). forces over jordan 1s?

:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

umm if Nike only sold Air force I's it would rival entire shoe companies...

like i said, ya dont give a crap about Jordan I's unless they're Highs & OG colored..mids & lows is outlet material.
facts

I Messed Around And Had Got 8 Pair Of Them... Lol

Im A Keep It Real, This Was The Release Ive Been Waiting For But There Was So Many Issues With The Shoes.

Jordan Brand Really Needs To Step Up On The Details. Because Paying That Much For A Shoe You Should Have Few To No Issues!!!

And Even Tho The Quality Was Ok... The Shape Of The Shoe & Thickness Of Leather Is Krazy Off!!

Rating For Shoe - B+        

Well, I'm glad I doubled up!

Won a raffle @ FnL and decided to camp at Niketown Seattle for the 2nd. Arrived @ 5:40 am; got the shoes @ 9:00 only to find out there are white spots all along both shoes inside and out where the red foam meets the sole. They look like little air pockets where the factory didn't paint all the way. Also, these look like someone took a glue bottle and just squirted everywhere (skeet, skeet style). I called NDC and complained my way to a 10% code smh. Luckily, FnL was near flawless aside from a little glue. So in terms of quality, I have seen both the good and bad.

Last edited:
Im A Keep It Real, This Was The Release Ive Been Waiting For But There Was So Many Issues With The Shoes.
Jordan Brand Really Needs To Step Up On The Details. Because Paying That Much For A Shoe You Should Have Few To No Issues!!!
And Even Tho The Quality Was Ok... The Shape Of The Shoe & Thickness Of Leather Is Krazy Off!!

Rating For Shoe - B+        

Cosign

Shape on these look so off, i didnt even bother

Rating For Shoe - B+        

Your grade assessment doesn't match your complaint level. Sounds way more like a D, will you return?

Mine still says preparing to ship with an estimated delivery date of 6/2.  I'm not too worried.  It felt like it took forever when my OVO Black 10's shipped too.  It probably has to do with the order in which they received them plus the shipping option people chose.  The holiday probably backed things up too.

Mine still says preparing to ship with an estimated delivery date of 6/2.  I'm not too worried.  It felt like it took forever when my OVO Black 10's shipped too.  It probably has to do with the order in which they received them plus the shipping option people chose.  The holiday probably backed things up too.
Nah more than likely they are trying to still fulfill pending orders and checking warehouses for stock availability  before cancelations come. 

If you don't receive any updates by EOD I'd be worried. 

every time i've gotten through to DTLR they claim they had to cancel my order due to fraud concerns. they're not even worth trying.

Back
Top Bottom