OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
we can go from quite possible the most uninspiring coach to a coach who spit a quick 16 in the huddle.

I've been completely ignoring Knicks stuff since the last loss yesterday and the SB.

This news had me shocked :wow: :rofl:

Phil couldn't even give his boy a full season
laugh.gif

So cold.
Last time he gave his boy a full season, we won 17 games man. 
laugh.gif

Phil couldn't even give his boy a full season :lol:

So cold.
Last time he gave his boy a full season, we won 17 games man. :lol:
Yeah but we've already surpassed that :lol:

This season is a wash anyway even if we make the playoffs. Aint like the new coach is being hired in the middle of the season.

I feel like roster improvement is more important. I would've just sent Fish packing at the end of the season. We'll see how the team reacts though.

In one and a half seasons, Fisher showed very little to be optimistic about as a coach. He couldn't manage rotations, wasn't a great motivator, didn't have much creativity with playcalls (even with the triangle), it was just an completely unimpressive showing. I'm thrilled they fired him simply because I was worried Phil would be stubborn and stick with "his guy".

I am a bit concerned they stay too close with the triangle and go after someone like Shaw just because he's familiar with it... but it's a step in the right direction.

All of the former coaches outside of Riles and JVG have had SORRY TEAMS LOL

Rambis makes sense tho because you don't want to change offensive schemes mid season, not that the current scheme has been effective or untouchable. See if he can get an 8 spot outta this season. Coaching decision can play into the free agent market as well. I don't have any coaching suggestions at this point tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom