OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Son looks like he's doing mad coke :lol:

European dude in the previous page sounding like a game of thrones character

Last edited:
Dwane Casey says matching up with the Cavs when they use Channing Frye at center and LeBron James at power forward has been problematic. Like the Hawks, who had difficulty guarding the Cavs when Frye stretched the defense out at center, Toronto is trying to figure out how to combat this postseason move by Ty Lue.

*waits for Melo/KP at the 4/5*

:pimp: :pimp:

Damn.. I honestly forgot Anthony Mason was gone for a minute. Like I knew he died last year, but somehow it slipped my mind until Hank mentioned he recently passed.

Robert Parish. Kevin Willis. Kevin Garnett. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Kobe Bryant. Those are the names of the five players in NBA history who played at least 20 seasons in the league.

Carmelo Anthony wants to be on the list, too.

"I think I'm in the prime of my career right now. I have years to go in this league," Anthony told CNBC. "I see guys playing 20 years. That's a goal of mine — to play 20 NBA seasons."

I'm eager to see what our guard situation will be like

Hornacek being able to run his own system opens up all our options. Really hope we go after Tyler Johnson even if it means letting Galloway walk.

Hope we see a lot of 2 PG lineups like we did in 2012-13.

Hornacek being able to run his own system opens up all our options. Really hope we go after Tyler Johnson even if it means letting Galloway walk.

Hope we see a lot of 2 PG lineups like we did in 2012-13.

They aren't letting go of Johnson. He's a cog to their future should Whiteside stay.

Man, I'm so relieved that Phil has seemingly gotten over himself and is doing what is best for the Knicks. I was beginning to lose faith...

I vividly remember what Hornacek had Phoenix lookin like his first year. He had that boy Bledsoe looking like PG LeBron. Now watch what he does with Wroten...who before his injury was the 2nd best statistical penetrator in the game. He gets to the cup effortlessly, and Hornacek's offense is based on driving and floor spacing. It's gonna work wonders for Grant too.

Melo and KP are brilliant offensive talents and we wasted a year with them. Now watch Melo turn the scoring back on this year. No less than 26pts, you'll see. No more last second bailout shots on every possession. No more long *** twos...midrange 15ft'ers are better and that's cake for him. He will kill those and you just know he's training right now working on his 3pt jumper. He never got it back post injury and in this offense, I look for him to get back to that near 40% from three range.

Hornacek had Channing Frye looking like a beast! Imagine what he is gonna do with KP. Lord Jesus

We bout to get buckets this season at the very least, and with Lopez and KP protecting the rim, and Wroten/Grant using their athleticism to guard the perimeter...we will be improved defensively off that alone. No more Calderon ole defense

We need a SG bad. I like yalls mention of Crabbe from Portland. Would not be mad at all if we could grab him. Fournier is also a great fit.

Who else can shoot in he NBA? We need them ASAP. Bring back Novak lol

Back
Top Bottom