OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I'm glad I left the thread until a coach was hired.

I'm going through these Vogel pgs now like :smh: :lol:

Where's Melo to make sense of all this :rofl:

200w.gif

IF Calderon stays? Nah b.
Thats IF anybody is dumb enough to take him.

I know Phil don't want to just pay him to leave.

Last edited:
Carmelo Anthony is looking forward to playing at a quicker pace under Jeff Hornacek, who is expected to be named the next head coach of the New York Knicks in the coming days.

"I played against him a couple of times when he was the head coach out there in Phoenix," Anthony said in an interview Saturday with WNBC-TV. "Everybody knows he likes to play an up-tempo pace of game, likes to get out in transition, likes to speed the game up a lot. So from that standpoint, I'll definitely be looking forward to that."

Perhaps more importantly, Anthony said Saturday that he believes Hornacek gives the Knicks a chance to turn things around. The club has missed the playoffs in each of the past three seasons.

"It sets the stage for us to do that," Anthony said. "[It's a] new opportunity, something new to play with, something fresh, a clean plate. So hopefully we can build off of this momentum."

Man, I'm so relieved that Phil has seemingly gotten over himself and is doing what is best for the Knicks. I was beginning to lose faith...

I vividly remember what Hornacek had Phoenix lookin like his first year. He had that boy Bledsoe looking like PG LeBron. Now watch what he does with Wroten...who before his injury was the 2nd best statistical penetrator in the game. He gets to the cup effortlessly, and Hornacek's offense is based on driving and floor spacing. It's gonna work wonders for Grant too.

Melo and KP are brilliant offensive talents and we wasted a year with them. Now watch Melo turn the scoring back on this year. No less than 26pts, you'll see. No more last second bailout shots on every possession. No more long *** twos...midrange 15ft'ers are better and that's cake for him. He will kill those and you just know he's training right now working on his 3pt jumper. He never got it back post injury and in this offense, I look for him to get back to that near 40% from three range.

Hornacek had Channing Frye looking like a beast! Imagine what he is gonna do with KP. Lord Jesus

We bout to get buckets this season at the very least, and with Lopez and KP protecting the rim, and Wroten/Grant using their athleticism to guard the perimeter...we will be improved defensively off that alone. No more Calderon ole defense

We need a SG bad. I like yalls mention of Crabbe from Portland. Would not be mad at all if we could grab him. Fournier is also a great fit.

Who else can shoot in he NBA? We need them ASAP. Bring back Novak lol
DEY SCARED NOW.

Man, I'm so relieved that Phil has seemingly gotten over himself and is doing what is best for the Knicks. I was beginning to lose faith...

I vividly remember what Hornacek had Phoenix lookin like his first year. He had that boy Bledsoe looking like PG LeBron. Now watch what he does with Wroten...who before his injury was the 2nd best statistical penetrator in the game. He gets to the cup effortlessly, and Hornacek's offense is based on driving and floor spacing. It's gonna work wonders for Grant too.

Melo and KP are brilliant offensive talents and we wasted a year with them. Now watch Melo turn the scoring back on this year. No less than 26pts, you'll see. No more last second bailout shots on every possession. No more long *** twos...midrange 15ft'ers are better and that's cake for him. He will kill those and you just know he's training right now working on his 3pt jumper. He never got it back post injury and in this offense, I look for him to get back to that near 40% from three range.

Hornacek had Channing Frye looking like a beast! Imagine what he is gonna do with KP. Lord Jesus

We bout to get buckets this season at the very least, and with Lopez and KP protecting the rim, and Wroten/Grant using their athleticism to guard the perimeter...we will be improved defensively off that alone. No more Calderon ole defense

We need a SG bad. I like yalls mention of Crabbe from Portland. Would not be mad at all if we could grab him. Fournier is also a great fit.

Who else can shoot in he NBA? We need them ASAP. Bring back Novak lol
DEY SCARED NOW.
74725a1e8fa69681001a573fa7a9cbed43ed00f.gif

So if we use the stretch provision on Caldo and Afflalo opts out, How much cap space would we have approx? about $58M?

Last edited:
He really does looks slimmer than normal
Melo too slim! He looking anorexic in these streets. Son using the last hole in the belt to buckle his pants to keep them pants from falling.

No more bully ball :stoneface: What was he thinking?!

#DeathofMeloFat #BirthofMeloAnorexia

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom