OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Those successful nuggets teams and our 54 win squad was top 5 in pace and launched a ton of threes. He will thrive in hornys system

This might come back to bite me in the *** but i'm really excited for next season. Can't wait to see us running & gunning :smokin

I swear you dudes do this every offseason :lol:

All of a sudden yall getting hope.

Roster barely changed. Better add some fear to that excitement.

We basically reversed time to Pringles and dudes are hype

Except Pringles was making deep runs in the WCF and winning like 50/60 games

Last edited:
We're basically, at best, on our way to both a mediocre season and a not so great draft pick.

Last edited:
*waits for a "Sources: Durant has 'always liked' the way Hornacek coaches" article from Berman*

Last edited:
tumblr_neagphfIvR1r9b1dno1_1280.png

Lmao KD isn't going anywhere and if he did it wouldn't be anywhere near MSG

Last edited:
I got to say after watching part of the cars/raptors game, I'm so happy that we don't have Shump or JR. Idk how Shumpert got 4/40, got to be one of the worst contracts in the NBA, second only to Tristan's max.

I got to say after watching part of the cars/raptors game, I'm so happy that we don't have Shump or JR. Idk how Shumpert got 4/40, got to be one of the worst contracts in the NBA, second only to Tristan's max.

But the Cavs GM gets all the credit in the world for dealing for Channing Frye :lol:

Yeah Tristan got way overpaid. He's Reggie Evans 2.0. Bismack though...he deserves a deal. He's the game changer. Granted Derozan and Lowry are balling out, but they wouldn't be winning without Bismack's defense and rebounding.

I really wanted Bismack on this team last year too, him and Kristaps protecting the rim weakside and strongside would've been beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom