OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
If NYK had to choose between Noah & Fournier, I would take Fournier. I like Noah, but I think SG is a bigger need than the 5. Rather pay an underrated C for the low because KP gonna close out games at the 5
I'd offer both, one year 5 mil.

Mr. Krabs, is that you? :lol:
Fine, 5.5 mil and throw in some Knicks merch.

Not gonna lie tho....I did watch the first inaugural season out of curiosity and once in a while in the past, if a liberty game was on MSG while changing channels, I would watch it for Becky Hammon.
I've never bought tickets to a game but one time the Liberty had a day game and I get off the train with my boy and I swear there were no security or ticket stops for the game :lol: We just waltzed all the way to the 2nd level :lol:

I feel like WNBA talk is only for talking about who I'd want to smash. Becky Hammond included.

How the heck did that happen? Lol

Last edited:
Don't want Fournier, at all. We've seen enough players with man buns come here and fail. **** him.
Isnt this the same dude who called Porzingis a bust on draft night? And he got Lebron in the avy. FOH with Lebron avys in the Knicks thread.  
indifferent.gif

Dwight Howard is a ******* bum, keep him as far away as possible. This team will undoubtedly be a horrendous laughing stock next season if we sign Dwightmare.

What's the beef with Pau? I think we can get Lance on a 1 year deal for cheap since Memphis declined his option. We don't really have much money to spend on a SG if Noah gets most of our money. He wouldn't be bad as a back up at either guard position.

What's the beef with Pau? I think we can get Lance on a 1 year deal for cheap since Memphis declined his option. We don't really have much money to spend on a SG if Noah gets most of our money. He wouldn't be bad as a back up at either guard position.
as good on offense as Pau is, he'll give those points right back with his lazy poor excuse of defense. Picknroll, he gets destroyed every single time. He does not move at all. He's not an aggressive player anymore. His defense is the worst, don't let the blocking stats fool you, it's only bc his arm is long, the guy doesn't move on defense. He's terrible. After 2 years of him in Chicago, leave him be to whoever else may want him. Locker room cancer as well, if Kobe isn't in there.

It was you?!?!?! How you gonna do that to me?!?!

To the novelist, I don't F with you or your worthless *** novels you write on here. More than half this thread called KP a bust and didn't want him. I owned up to it early in the season and said I was wrong. I have some more negativity for you but I'm trying to stay as clean as possible without getting banned or deleted again.

Back
Top Bottom