OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Nobody want a hobbled 45 yr old Pay that ain't even half as good as he use to be.

[quote name="pr0phecy718" url=]

How the heck did that happen? Lol[/quote]
:lol: We just walked with purpose and it's like we just avoided the ppl checking tickets.

Last edited:
It was you?!?!?! How you gonna do that to me?!?!

To the novelist, I don't F with you or your worthless *** novels you write on here. More than half this thread called KP a bust and didn't want him. I owned up to it early in the season and said I was wrong. I have some more negativity for you but I'm trying to stay as clean as possible without getting banned or deleted again.
Keep eating your words homie. A lot of other people in this thread hated on the pick last year. Only you had the audacity to call him a soft Euro bust without so much as reading a scouting report.

But no, I did not report you. I never have done that and never would idc what you say about me. Im not into that snitching ****.

Oh, and I believe my last "novel" got 9 reps so I guess some people F with it and Im cool if you dont... I just like to write, I dont come in here planing to write that much but sometimes it just happens like that.

giphy.gif

Summer league schedule:

7/2 vs. Detroit 3:00 p.m.

7/3 vs. Miami 3:00 p.m.

7/5 vs. L.A. Clippers 3:00 p.m.

7/6 vs. Orlando 1:00 p.m.

7/8 Championship Day TBD

Roster:

Cl-gYk9WkAAMFGa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom