OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Estimate b. Lets wait and see what happens. Regardless I am a sucker for that "childhood dream" ****. 
mean.gif

I love your avy
Can we PLEASE stop with the Lebron **** riding in the Knicks thread. I leave for a minute and come back to this ****? Making me ******* queasy. 

**** LEbron James 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Estimate b. Lets wait and see what happens. Regardless I am a sucker for that "childhood dream" ****. :smh:

Can we PLEASE stop with the Lebron **** riding in the Knicks thread. I leave for a minute and come back to this ****? Making me ******* queasy. 

**** LEbron James :smh:

Preach papi novelas

Last edited:
I know kd isn't coming here but a line up of

Rose
Kd
Melo
Kp
Noah is Just too cheese :lol:
He's not coming here so give it up guys

Vertical Sources: Joakim Noah and the New York Knicks are in discussions on the framework of a deal in range of four years, $70M-plus.

**** THE KNICKS. **** EM ALL.

Woj is saying Melo, Rose, & Noah are trying to get Durant here :lol:

I'm not 100% about this .. But I wouldn't be suprise if Noah signs with the Knicks for the low low (10m or so). Dude Is good buddy with Rose was recruiting the hell out of Melo and is from the city. Plus dude wants to win and beat LBJ. He probably signs for the low low I'm order to still be able to sing KD ....
positives vibes ... I'm with you

Hmmm...

Last edited:
Damn really 18m per really seemed to be spot on.

So Derrick really was close enough to Noah to make him come to another squad with him ... let's see how this plays out

4/70+ would be such a mistake. I like Noah and he's a perfect fit here but that's too much of our cap. He's not worth it. Too old and injury prone for those numbers.

Why do we always bid against ourselves?

There's literally no other teams that Noah wants to go to & we offer $70M at midnight.

The thing about free agency is the interest has to be mutual.

Offer him something like 2/$24 take it or leave it. There's other options for a center out there with the best option being 20 years old & already on the team.

Back
Top Bottom