OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
They need to modernize the whole system. These little tack ons here and there to an infrastructure that's already falling apart is useless.

I wouldn't even want to charge my phone at a train station. Think about the crowds of people that'll be around that thing fighting for a 3 minute charge while you wait for your train.

**** MTA.

Last edited:
i'm starting to dislike Afflalo a little more each game.

Yeah he hit a couple 3's in the 4th last night but he was MIA for 46 minutes. He can't run, he can't play defense, & he's not a willing passer. Hopefully we can bring in someone better so he can come off the bench as the 6th man. I think that's his best role at this point in his career.

"Man stabbed during fight over subway charger" will be a future headline for the Daily News
I can see it now
mean.gif

The time clocks and mobile apps have been the biggest game changer for me.  Adding them to every station is a great idea. 

i'm starting to dislike Afflalo a little more each game.

Yeah he hit a couple 3's in the 4th last night but he was MIA for 46 minutes. He can't run, he can't play defense, & he's not a willing passer. Hopefully we can bring in someone better so he can come off the bench as the 6th man. I think that's his best role at this point in his career.

If he's not hitting jumpers he's worthless. Knicks probably gonna give Derozan all their money

Yep

Back
Top Bottom