OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
brian shaw 
indifferent.gif

I never liked Fisher as coach before a single game. The ONLY reason I gave him a shot was on the strength of 'in Phil we trust'. Glad he's gone and ready to make that 8 seed.

Never liked fisher either. I was mad when we hired him. Truthfully I think we need a coach that's older or someone that hasn't played in the league. It seems like a majority of the coaches that were peers with current players don't really pan out.

When asked if he would consider Thibodeau, Phil said, "Did you want me to respond to that? I have no response. I respect Tom as a coach"

— Al Iannazzone (@Al_Iannazzone) February 8, 2016

Hope Phil gets canned next.

why cant he respond its not like hes under contract as a coach somewhere else... phil needs to let the triangle go and toss the keys to someone proven instead of hiring his boys...just focus on building the team and not the damb offense

Phil had interest in Brian Shaw when he was hiring for the Knicks job, but wasn't going to use what few assets NY had to get him from Denver

this is not gonna end well.

Can't be worse than fisher. Besides he was coaching the wolves look at all that talent y'all have over their now and y'all still suck. I guess that's Rambis' fault as well right ? Or is it Mitchell ? When it comes to the Minnesota Timberwolves I don't think the the coaching is the problem. Organization as a whole just sucks balls and none of the players care. RIP flip
A knicks fan saying another team sucks? LMAO

Dude came at the wolves head for no reason, Rambis sucks bro. We'll see what you are saying in two weeks. Season DONE

Last edited:
Can't be worse than fisher. Besides he was coaching the wolves look at all that talent y'all have over their now and y'all still suck. I guess that's Rambis' fault as well right ? Or is it Mitchell ? When it comes to the Minnesota Timberwolves I don't think the the coaching is the problem. Organization as a whole just sucks balls and none of the players care. RIP flip

A knicks fan saying another team sucks? LMAO

Dude came at the wolves head for no reason, Rambis sucks bro. We'll see what you are saying in two weeks. Season DONE

Season's been done for 2 weeks now

I dont see wtf Shaw is going to do any differently than Fish. We need a coach that the players will take seriously. This might be Jacksons last chance to get it right before he gets canned or forced into resignation

ya at this point i already accepted our season was over thanks to fisher and the losing streak... its possible but it would take a miracle for this team to get back to playoff contention... this team is too inconsistent for me to believe they can pull this off... they would have to go on 4 game win streaks and lose 1 for the rest of the season

Last edited:
Thibs would make us better immediately.

If Shaw gets hired, Melo might as well demand a trade cause his career will be on a fast track to nowhere.

Phil needs to do whats right by the franchise and not blindly pursue his personal fantasies of seeing his people, win with his old tactics.

Back
Top Bottom