OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I honestly don't know how I feel about hornaceck. No really, idk lol

I need a suns fan to give insight lol

Last edited:
No Kurt Rambis & no triangle 
pimp.gif

now im kinda hyped not that we got horny but we avoided rambis and no triangle... phil is not that bad after all... i always said the triangle will only work if phil coaches it and if you have better players... phils team always had a dynamic duo we just got melo and kp is still developing...its good to finally know who the coach is of this team... now i hope phil tries to get a pg this summer... caldo, grant and wroten are not starting point guards and its not going to make a difference compared to last year

My few google results say Horny is nothing to be excited about other than the triangle not being mandatory and he's not Rambis. Meh..

Those PHX Suns teams were overachieving in the West though

I'm sick and tired of people saying how teams overachieve. How the Hell can you overachieve? You can most certainly underachieve, but it's like overachieving is a bad thing :lol:

NT is ******* ridiculous sometimes

Received text messages from friends about this move. The first thing on my mind was like thank goodness that Rambis will not coach our team next season. I like this move.

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, the man Phil Jackson used as a point of reference for Stephen Curry earlier this season, posted pictures of himself working with Knicks guard Jerian Grant at the team's facility. If Grant can glean some shooting tips from Mahmoud-Rauf, it would certainly benefit the Knicks. Mahmoud-Rauf shot over 38 percent from beyond the arc over a 3-year stretch in the prime of his career. Grant, who converted 22 percent of his 3-point shots in his rookie season, mentioned shooting as an area to improve upon this offseason.
13h

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom