Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

24xoy6c.jpg

Gasol got that "Im gonna rape you look"
laugh.gif

damn i cant stand watching Denvers style of play. all those big name players at worth a @!%@

just running around with no kind of direction.

im not a lakers fan by any means but i hope they sweep the nuggets to get it over with.

Good win by the lakers
we got this series
who is Linas klieaza he always goes off against the lakers
hes had some 40 point games also, but not against the lakers
but hes not that good

I wish ABC would give a lil bit of post game press conference.
frown.gif

Anyway, great game. It's great as a fan to see Kobe struggle but the team still have a commanding lead by the third. When the lakers start firing on allcylinders, this could get real ugly.

Pau and Odom most definitely did their thing though.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Ska, it's all Best Of 7 now
smile.gif

It's confirmed it's 2h-2-1h-1-1h
Lakers win both home, one away, and game 5 at home. I will also predict
Game1: Lakers by 9
Game2: Lakers by 12
Game3: Lakers by 4
Game4: Nuggets by 7
Game5: Lakers by 10

smile.gif

14 points.. better than I thought
smile.gif

Was a pretty good game.. I was upset when they went on that -17 pnt spread but it's all good. Can't wait until Wednesday night!!

The best part is, Kobe played like #+%$ and we STILL dominated.

But then again, maybe I'm just a glass half-full kind of guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Good win by the lakers
we got this series
who is Linas klieaza he always goes off against the lakers
hes had some 40 point games also, but not against the lakers
but hes not that good

um, he is pretty good. highly underrated, imo.

jblackcat13:
laugh.gif
Where'd that Knicks sig go?
You know?
laugh.gif

And the thing I love about that is the fact that jblack ain't even a Lakers fan. (Bulls, Suns, right?)
SoHi 23:
I thought you were "done" with the Lakers... EFIL 4 ERNOGGAWDNAB
WON 4 REKAL*:
Don't you EVER question my loyalties. This is your ONLY warning.
indifferent.gif

Man, no one needs to question your loyalty; you've shattered it on your own. When the Lakers struggled after Shaq left, you flat out jumpedship... no ifs, ands, our maybes about it. When a person says verbatim 'Man, I'm done with these guys. Screw this. I'm not a fan anymore', andthen you don a Knicks sig for like 2 years, then people are going to take that to mean 'Oh, I guess he's not a fan anymore.'
laugh.gif

* That was the other one I used when he would show up on good Laker days, like today.
roll.gif
EFIL 4 ERNOGGAWDNAB and WON 4 REKAL =
smh.gif
You gets no love and I thought you knew it.
wink.gif

*disclaimer that probably won't matter* For anyone that wnats to say anything like 'Damn, it's not even that serious. Y'all need to chill':I know it's not the serious. Just a little e-fun. Calm down with telling calm people to calm down.
wink.gif

Great games to Pau and Lamar, Kobe did not have a great game, but still ended up with 32 points. Luke and the rest of the bench made nice contributions. TheLakers could have done a bit better on the defensive end, but all in all, it was a good overall game played by the Lakeshow.

Lakers fans, 1 down, 15 to go
pimp.gif

Kobe was garbage though there was some good to what he was doing.

1. Got J.R. Smith out the game and made Kenyon fustrated and not a factor at all.

2. The Talk just made everyone mad, but Melo cuz he is...Melo except when shooting a jumper.

3. Made his teammates be killers when they needed to be, not get lulled into waiting on him, but he kept them fired up.

Do I like it? No. But it got the job done and Kobe being average with Pau and Odom playing Globetrotter ball, we win in 4 and be ready to smash Utah.

Just got back from the game. Great game crowd was hype...but they didn't give away anything. I am very surprised. Dah well. Just glad we won.

What did Iverson get thrown out for?

bright nikes:
Get a new game thread up
pimp.gif

Nah, we're leaving game threads open for discussion until the day of the next game. On the day of the next game, THEN people can make a newgame thread for the game being played that day.

So this will stay until Wednesday. Then when the game 2 thread is made, this will be closed.

That's why all of the other Game 1 threads are still open.

damn i cant stand watching Denvers style of play. all those big name players at worth a @!%@

just running around with no kind of direction.

im not a lakers fan by any means but i hope they sweep the nuggets to get it over with.

That is what u call lack of coaching my friend...
smile.gif

to be honest i thought this was an ugly win.........not in the sense that denver looked "scary" and could beat us.........but that we didnt look asgood as i thought we would

then again, if kobe shoots well......this is a near perfect game for the lakers

bring on game 2

here r some numbers for the nuggets

Najera.... +18
JR ...........+5
Kleiza.......-1
Iverson.....-8
Melo........-16
AC...........-24
Camby.....-30

*$#??..Camby...dpoy???
laugh.gif