Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

would ya'll drop any of these players for Tyrus Thomas?

quad2.png
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Salmons and Wilkens are the only two I would consider out of your team, both have downsides.

Wilkens hasn't been doing too well recently, started off nicely, but last few games has been off.

Salmons has been playing well at a good rate, and hopefully his minutes will maintain when Artest comes back, or will they?

I'd probably drop Wilkens, he won't give you as much all-around stats as Salmons.

Keep Tinsley, he should be money.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Who should I drop for Bonzi Wells? And yeah, this league counts OREB. I'm considering David Lee. He hasn't been off to the start I'd hope he would. But I need some input guys!!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
>> Fire Sidney Moncrief ASAP <<

^ Depends on how many teams are you in your league? Haslem will have value in a 10-man league and up.

Diop on the other hand... is supposed to split time at the center position once Dampier returns (mid Nov.) Diop's production looks to go down as well. Diop would be a good backup in deeper leagues.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I have Jameer Nelson sitting on the bench right now (24/10 yesterday), and Andre Miller starting. Last year Andre Miller finished strong so I figured I would swing a trade for him this year (originally I had Joe Johnson at PG, but he's SG now). I'm pretty desperate for assists because it'll be what pulls me ahead of the league. Do you guys think I should trade away Andre Miller and start Jameer Nelson?
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
I don't care if Starbury is always blazed.​

^ I'm not understanding your situation clearly... You're saying that you are desperate for assists because it'll propel your team above the rest in the league but you're trying to trade away Andre Miller -- one of the league's best assist guys?

Why can't you keep both Andre Miller and Jameer Nelson if you're in desperate need of assists? Try to trade someone else to bring in a point guard.

Best advice I could give you based on the fact I don't know what your team looks like or how many teams are in your league...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Alrite, I just got an offer of Michael Redd and Tony Parker for Arenas.

Do you guys think thats a good deal? Arenas has been struggling and with the knee issue, Ive heard that he might get less playing time. Should I accept this trade? Any help is appreciated
Want Artful Dodger, LRG, Triumvir, Stussy and Maharishi gear??? Go to www.karmaloop.com. Get 20% off, just use Rep CodeDH9294

FS: New Lemar and Dauley Manhattan/Jason Hoody sz Med
Email: [email protected]

^ Is that from the NikeTalk 20-man league? Just wondering...

Scratch that. I just went to see your team on there and you don't have Tony Parker on there... so I'll give you unbiased advice.

I like Redd and Parker more than Arenas by himself. Redd will give you 3's just like Arenas (not 200 but still a pretty good amount) so you don't lose much there. The combo of Redd and Parker will give you more assists than Arenas by himself, so you'll lose if you make that move. Arenas, BY HIMSELF, has turnover total is just a little below Parker's and Redd's combined, Parker and Redd get the nod here because they are low turnover guys. Combined Redd and Parker's steal totals are about the same as Arenas, nobody really gets an edge here. Tony Parker's FG% is big here because he's a PG that'll shoot 50% for you, edge goes to Parker/Redd.

I mean overall, Parker and Redd seem like the better choice -- to me at least.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Paul, I've been clinging onto David Lee becuase of his fantastic year last season, but man, he's been hard-pressed for minutes because of Zach Randolph, but looks like he might be the one you want to drop. If you are looking for solely rebounds, pick up Reggie evans though.

Haslem is a great PF for you man, he's always putting up nice numbers. Diop will continue to do well IMO, and I don't htink his minutes will go down too much when Dampier comes back (which is probably going to be December, Dampier is taking his time), but Haslem is a definite pick up.

NYCT-MacFan, start Jameer Nelson under the utility position, his stats still count as a utility player.

If your getting Arenas, I'd say absolutely, Tony Parker will make up for any missing assists, and both will give you some steals, and Redd tosses up three's all game and he's healthy, no problems right now so I'd do it. Paul you're right, it's a great deal, two-for-one's are usually a good deal unless your getting two FA players. Arenas is not worth the trouble.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

See.. the thing is that thought that David Lee might be slated into the SF slot and they could just bench Quentin or move him to SG or whatever... just make room for David Lee. He' getting around 23-27 minutes a game which isn't bad, but I just wish that he was more productive. I've just been contemplating Bonzi for a while now and looking at the rebounding, Bonzi is doing a much better job than David Lee. But something in the back of my mind tells me that David Lee is worth more than Bonzi and will break out soon.

Who else is out there that's willing to give me advice. Thanks JapanAir21 for the advice, but I still want to think this over.

82o4v1t.jpg

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

No proble man, but like I said, keep an eye out for Reggie Evans as well if your looking for a pure-rebounder, he's pretty damn good, doing better than Dalembert I believe in both Offensive and Defensive boards.
DALLAS MAVERICKS

^ Yeah... but I need Dalembert for the blocks category too. If I'm not mistaken (I haven't checked in a while), Reggie Evans' percentages are wayyyy low, so that would also hurt me.

Damn... what happened to my sig???
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color: ff4422;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>G</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff5024;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>O</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff5c26;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>L</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff6827;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>D</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff7429;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>E</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff802b;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>N</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff982f;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"> <!-----<strong>S</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ffa430;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>T</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ffb032;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>A</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ffbb33;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>T</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ffb032;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>E</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff982f;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"> <!-----<strong>W</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff8c2d;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>A</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff802b;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>R</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff7429;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>R</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff6827;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>I</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff5c26;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>O</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff5024;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>R</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff4422;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>S</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:navy;font-family:verdana;font-size:x-small;"><!-----<strong>Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:navy;font-family:verdana;font-size:x-small;"><!-----<strong>Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

should i trade Tony Parker, David Lee, Kyle Korver, and Bogut for Steve Nash and Nick Collison

im leaning towards not doing it but i need points bad
my utilities are Harpring and Nachbar
my bench is Wade Bellineli and Elton Brand

I just received a tempting trade offer...

I would trade away Gilbert and Lamarcus Aldridge
and get Billups and TMac

Should I pull the trigger?

^I'd do it. No question.
Should I start considering dropping Azubuike when Jackson gets back?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

^I'd do it. No question.
Should I start considering dropping Azubuike when Jackson gets back?

No... The J-Rich trade was designed to get Azubuike and Monta Ellis more minutes. Jackson shouldn't affect his minutes that much. It's more ofPietrus and Barnes minutes that'll take a hit.

two-for-one's are usually a good deal unless your getting two FA players.
Now that you mention that JapanAir, I offered a guy in my league Chauncey Billups and AK-47 for Jason Kidd; he countered with Chauncey and Okurfor Kidd (I'd be giving up Kidd and getting the other two). I think I'm inclined to accept, though I'd have liked AK-47 a little more. What do yathink? BTW, my roster is as follows (I'd drop Devin Harris if I accept and it goes through):

PG's:
Jason Kidd
Dwyane Wade (also SG)
Raymond Felton (also SG)
Devin Harris

SG's:
Joe Johnson (also PG)
Ricky Davis (also SF)

SF's:
Peja Stojakovic (also SG)
Stephen Jackson (also SG)

PF's:
Rasheed Wallace (also C)
Al Horford (also C)
Ryan Gomes (also SF)

C's:
Al Jefferson (also PF)
Tyson Chandler
Nick Collison (also PF)

what do you guys think about john salmons? do you think he'll keep playing like he is now throughout the season?

^^^
I think he'll stick. At the very least he'll give you very good production until Bibby comes back, but he's expected to be out through the new yearso that's a nice window for Salmons to ball. And even after Bibby's return, I don't see him losing a lot of minutes given the lack of depth in thebackcourt after Bibby and Martin. At that point his scoring may go down, but he'll still give that nice balanced stat line.

Someone please give me an opinion on that Kidd for Okur & Billups deal! Like I said, I'm really inclined to accept, and I wanna do it before the offermight get pulled.

somebody in our league tried to offer me tony parker for marcus camby

roll.gif

also should i pick up eddy curry and drop either andrew bogut or andris biedrins ?

Back
Top Bottom