Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by diew its james

Did anyone else trade/drop john salmons on their squad cause ron artest is back?

If he doesn't do anything tonight, I'm moving him... most likely just gonna drop.

Also, a heads up to Turiaf owners, he suffered a ankle sprain in practice and is questionable for tonight.

Does anybody know Eddie House's status for tonights game? Can't seem to find anything on whether or not he's playing.

Need help quick. Would you do this?

I give up: Jason Kidd, Richard Hamilton, and Richard Jefferson

I receive: Steve Nash, Rashard Lewis, and Ray Allen

I really am leaning towards yes just need some assurance.
HELL YES TAKE THAT TRADE.

Does anybody know Eddie House's status for tonights game? Can't seem to find anything on whether or not he's playing.
I'm also curious. His injury wasn't even mentioned and didn't know til I read the games recap.

I'm looking to trade Kevin Durant, who out of this 4 is a good trade for my benefit?

Ray Allen
Ricky Davis
Al Harrington
Ben Wallace

I'm thinking Ray Allen but i'm giving up points, reb, stl and blk for a better FG% and FT%. What do you guys think?

Diop.

RFX, are you trading Durant for one of those guys?

In this order from best to worst.

Ray Allen, Al Harrington, Ricky Davis, Ben wallace

^^^ I might be, someone in my league set those guys on the trading block. I really want to get Ray Allen but even though Durant is playing horribly, really badpercentage, he does provide more through out the whole board than Allen.

should i do this trade: i give up Pau Gasol and Pietrus

i get: Dwayne Wade and John Salmons

i need help quick.

^^ Damn the guy already accepted it. I needed Wade bad too. I think Pietrus numbers will be cut too.

What do you think about this?

I give up Big Z

I get: Mehmet Okur and Martell Webster.

Should i do it?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm also curious. His injury wasn't even mentioned and didn't know til I read the games recap.

Yeah, the other night I had him in my line-up and didn't hear about it until after the game. I just read that he is questionable for tonight.

^^ alright i wont do that one.

How about this one:

I get: Steve Nash and Josh Smith

I give: Dirk and Artest

I really need a PG

also Vince Carter is one the FA list. Should i pick him up? when is he coming back?

Vince should be back in maybe two weeks, maybe earlier. Word is the swelling has stopped his out of crutches. So he mihg tbe back soon but he might not play asmuch as before to take it easy and see how much better his ankle is.

JA21 or anyone else, would you take the Durant<=>Allen trade? Would you take it if your getting Durant? Would you take it if you were getting Allen?

I'm drop Salmons based on his performance tonight as well. I should of tried trade him last week for another late round pick/good wavier pickup that isgetting more consistant P.T. Value in Salmons is slipping quickly.

What's people feeling on P.Gasol? I took him 3 of my drafts I thought he be due for a big year but as just been teasing me with so so #'s? THinkhe's going come around or am I in for a average year from him?

I think Gasol will come around. Memphis has a lot of good young players so we may not see him score as much as in the past but his other numbers will definitlyincrease as the season goes on. I was a little worried but the other night he looked good in a win against Houston scoring 26. I actually just traded DeronWilliams for Gasol today in one of my leagues so I guess you could say I definitly belive what I'm typing.

i picked up marbury and dropped monta ellis

i figure ellis scoring might go down once jackson comes back and marbury should still play starter minutes even coming off the bench and gives me more assists

good move ?

^I think so. I'm trying to move Ellis too.
Should I consider dropping Ty Thomas? Antoine Walker is available and starting to play 30 minutes a night.

Back
Top Bottom