Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

^ Almost all my leauges Foye is on waivers, Is it worth picking him up and sitting on him for a couple weeks?

Well sent the trade over lets see if he goes through with it.

Did anyone drop salmons because of his playtime this past week? And if you did who did you pick up?

edit: i just dropped salmons for stephen jackson, good pickup ?

I'm still trying to move him to someone who hasn't realized his PT is getting cut.
nerd.gif

In other words, don't do the deal.

Almost all those guys are on FA list, that's all I was saying.

i have a decent team, i dont have rebounds or blocks comin in, so i proposed a trade, joe johnson and mehmet ohkur who i have for kaman and biedrins (sp?) fromgolden state

here is my team i get assists steals, pts and 3s from these guys but no rebounds so i need that and block, i also dropped d fish and picked up udrih fromsactown hes been starting up puttin up some decent numbers

PG
Derek Fisher
(LAL - PG)

SG
Joe Johnson
(Atl - PG,SG)

G
Hedo Turkoglu
(Orl - SG,SF)
G
SF
Ron Artest
(Sac - SF)

PF
Chris Bosh
(Tor - PF,C)

F
Yi Jianlian
(Mil - PF)

C
Mehmet Okur
(Uta - PF,C)
C NJ
Util
Raja Bell
(Pho - SG)

Util
Darko Milicic
(Mem - PF,C) INJ
Util Sea
BN
Sam Cassell
(LAC - PG)

BN
Steve Nash
(Pho - PG)

BN
Marvin Williams
(Atl - SG,SF)

Can someone help me rank these small fowards from best to worse.
Here's my order:
Josh Smith
Kevin Durant
Marvin Williams
Kelenna Azubuike
Hedo Turkoglu

^^^
Josh Smith

Everybody else

i have a decent team, i dont have rebounds or blocks comin in, so i proposed a trade, joe johnson and mehmet ohkur who i have for kaman and biedrins (sp?) from golden state

No offense, but why on earth would you do that? I'd take that trade in a heartbeat if I'm the other team. I understand you have particular needs, but Ithink you can get MUCH better returns on JJ and Okur package.

Josh Smith
Kevin Durant
Marvin Williams
Kelenna Azubuike
Hedo Turkoglu

Josh Smith
Lenna
Hedo
Marvin
Durant

hpair, you could get marcus camby for JJ, look for a better deal..

Also, I hope all you Gasol haters are happy with your 7 blocks from Gasol..
laugh.gif

GSDOUBLEU

Uh, I'm not sure, but it shouldnt' be TOO long, couldn't be. It's just a sprain, no more than 2-3 more games IMO. Guys like him usuallyaren't out THAT long. Just look at Josh Smith, he was out one game with an injury and bounced back.

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/injuries.aspx?sport=NBA

I use that website for Injuries.

Latest News:
As expected, Chris Paul (ankle) is sidelined for Monday's matchup with Orlando. Janerro Pargo is starting at point guard once again. There remains no timetable when CP3 will return to the Hornets lineup. "If this was game seven of the playoffs he could play," coach Byron Scott said. "But this is the 12th game of the season and he's about 50 percent. There's really no need for him to go out there and try to play right now and risk getting it even worse."

hpair23 your trading two established players who will put up consistant #'s all year for two players that could be up and down.

Yes Shaggy Kaman has been playing out of his mind but that can't continue through the year.

Far as A.B. dude is again a up and down player and his FT% murders you. I could see G State starting to play small ball too with S.Jackson back and limitingA.B.'s P.T.

Just some stuff I would think about.

Id stick with Joe & Okur maybe try grab some waiver players for boards and Blocks. Reggie Evans, Joel Przybilla, Chuck Hayes, DeSagana Diop.

ID rather keep who you have and try work these guys in week to week.

When I tried making this post about a week before you did (it failed
laugh.gif
) I posted it aswell, but people always look at the most recent posts and ignore the previous.

Yes Shaggy Kaman has been playing out of his mind but that can't continue through the year.
Not trying to bash on you, but how do you know?? Who's to say he can't have a breakout year and maybe MIP? With Brand out most/all of theyear, he's the only good big man in LA.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

When I tried making this post about a week before you did (it failed
laugh.gif
) I posted it as well, but people always look at the most recent posts and ignore the previous.
Yours died... and mine didn't.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I still appreciate you posting in here regularly to help give out advice... as if it was your thread.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Not trying to bash on you, but how do you know?? Who's to say he can't have a breakout year and maybe MIP? With Brand out most/all of the year, he's the only good big man in LA.
Kaman for MIP?! Damn, that's Kelenna's award to win!

I must admit though, Kaman is beasting so far through this early season...

Neh, I did same thing last season and it wasn't my thread,
laugh.gif

I was half-BS'ing when I said Kaman for MIP, but he's definitely a contender, along with Kelenna, Felton, Brewer and Floppy McFlop Devin Harris.
laugh.gif

Well, didn't Kaman have a great year 2 years ago and then had sort of a down year? Now he's having another good year? MIP might be out of the questionfor him... leaving the door open for Kelenna
pimp.gif

Best year for him was 12 ppg and 9.5 RPG with 1 block,

This year is almost 19 ppg, 13 RPG, and around 2 and a half blocks per game.

The margain of difference is a lot more for Kelenna, but this is his first full year in the NBA, whether that factors in to MIP discussion, I have no clue.

Should I still pursue Ray Allen and give up Durant, even though Allen might get his playing time cut?

I'd take Allen ahead of Durant for sure. Durant's is murder on your FG% and he doesn't really give you much of else in other categories.

Originally Posted by diew its james

Did anyone drop salmons because of his playtime this past week? And if you did who did you pick up?

edit: i just dropped salmons for stephen jackson, good pickup ?

Great pick up. I can't believe he was available.

Back
Top Bottom