Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I think Delonte is starting now that Ridnour is injured and Watson is a little inconsistent.
Earl Watson is still the starter... West is coming off the bench... if you want points I would lean toward Louis Williams, even though Blatche haslooked good... the PG timeshare in Seattle isn't exactly great for fantasy... both will play ~25 mins. a game

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

I think Delonte is starting now that Ridnour is injured and Watson is a little inconsistent.
Earl Watson is still the starter... West is coming off the bench... if you want points I would lean toward Louis Williams, even though Blatche has looked good... the PG timeshare in Seattle isn't exactly great for fantasy... both will play ~25 mins. a game

Alright thanks for the heads up. I just picked up Louis Williams.

laugh.gif
Sorry for all of the Fantasy posts lately, but I need second opinions on a lot ofthings. I'm just like that.

anyway, I just got offered a trade. Should I do it?

I get:
Tracy McGrady
Brendan Haywood

He gets:
Shawn Marion
Erick Dampier

thanks
smile.gif

Wow, I was just traveling to North Carolina for Thanksgiving and I didn't have time to update my rosters.

I benched John Salmons, Derek Fisher and Ricky Davis (52 pts, 5 threes, 5 assists, 7 TOs), in favor of Luis Scola, Sean Williams and Tyson Chandler (3 pts, 2rebs). I would have a 6-2-1 lead instead of a tenuous 5-4 lead in a matchup of the top two teams in my h2h league.

I hate the holiday traveling season
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What's up NIKETALK!!!

I am in need of some serious opinions reguarding a trade proposal that I received from a fellow manager in my league. First of all, it's a 12 team leagueand right now I currently stand at 1st place.

The trade that has been proposed to me is as followed...

I get:

1. Chris Wilcox
2. Antonio Daniels

He gets:

1. Kevin Durant
2. Kyle Lowry

If it helps out more, here is my current squad...

1. Jameer Nelson (Orl - PG)
2. Kyle Lowry (Mem - PG,SG)
3. Martell Webster (Por - SG,SF)
4. Gerald Wallace (Cha - SF,PF)
5. Kevin Garnett (SF,PF)
6. David Lee (NY - SF,PF)
7. Andrew Bynum (LAL - C)
8. Andris Biedrins (GS - C)
9. Ronnie Brewer (Uta - SG,SF)
10. Kevin Durant (Sea - SG,SF)
11. Mehmet Okur (Uta - PF,C)
12. John Salmons (Sac - SG,SF)
13. Charlie Villanueva (Mil - SF,PF)
14. Chauncey Billups (Det - PG)

I don't usually ask for opinions but this has got me at a stand still so any words of advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance...

^^^
It's really all relative at this point; depends on who else is available and what your roster currently looks like. He still does have some value though.

I've been offered this trade in the roto league I just had to cut Arenas in:

Get: Rashard Lewis and Brandon Roy
Give: Caron Butler and Leandro Barbosa

I think I'm leaning toward rejecting right now, but other opinions would help. Here's the roster:

Barbosa
Marvin Williams
Rudy Gay
Devin Harris
Danny Granger
Al Harrington
Caron Butler
Gerald Wallace
Andrew Bynum
Yao Ming
Brad Miller
Kirk Hinrich
Jason Williams
Antonio Daniels

^I would reject. Butler has been on a hot streak lately because of Arenas' absence and so has Barbosa in Raja Bell's absence.

and Could I get another opinion on my trade?
I get:
Tracy McGrady
Brendan Haywood

He gets:
Shawn Marion
Erick Dampier

^^^
Thanks for the input. I was leaning that way as well, particularly with how scary efficient Barbosa usually is. Caron's gonna beast now that Arenas is outtoo. Good call.

As for your trade, I'd probably reject as well. Marion is too big an asset to be giving up for T-Mac, especially with his back injuries. The differencebetween Dampier and Haywood isn't enough to justify losing Matrix for Mac, IMO.

^ I agree. Marion is a top 5 fantasy player. Tmac usually slips to the 3rd round at least in most drafts. If you are giving up Marion, you don't wantsomeone as risky as McGrady. A few weeks back I was offered Arenas for my Duncan/Jeff Green. I rejected because I doubted Arenas' knee. Phew.

What's up NIKETALK!!!

I am in need of some serious opinions reguarding a trade proposal that I received from a fellow manager in my league. First of all, it's a 12 team league and right now I currently stand at 1st place.

The trade that has been proposed to me is as followed...

I get:

1. Chris Wilcox
2. Antonio Daniels

He gets:

1. Kevin Durant
2. Kyle Lowry

If it helps out more, here is my current squad...

1. Jameer Nelson (Orl - PG)
2. Kyle Lowry (Mem - PG,SG)
3. Martell Webster (Por - SG,SF)
4. Gerald Wallace (Cha - SF,PF)
5. Kevin Garnett (SF,PF)
6. David Lee (NY - SF,PF)
7. Andrew Bynum (LAL - C)
8. Andris Biedrins (GS - C)
9. Ronnie Brewer (Uta - SG,SF)
10. Kevin Durant (Sea - SG,SF)
11. Mehmet Okur (Uta - PF,C)
12. John Salmons (Sac - SG,SF)
13. Charlie Villanueva (Mil - SF,PF)
14. Chauncey Billups (Det - PG)

I don't usually ask for opinions but this has got me at a stand still so any words of advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance...

Can I please get an opinion? Thanks and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
happy.gif

^^ That's a tough choice. I hate Durant and I'm trying to get rid of him but he does provides points, decent rebs, stl and blk but FG%, FT% andturnovers are killing me. I would still keep him though with Lowry. You already have Garnett, Bynum and Okur so WIlcox won't help much. You alreayd haveBillups, Nelson and Lowry so you don't really need Daniels. You'll need more what little versatility Durant has more than what Wilcox and Daniels couldprovide. That's just me though, someone please chime in with their opinion.

Also, so many people are dropping Cassell, just because he didn't play much? With all the Clippers injury and Knight being out as well, I would thinkhe'll get more playing time once he gets better from the flu. Should I start considering other options for pg as well? I was considering Daniels withArenas' absence but he got picked up last night.

Just a tip, Calderon might be a good pick up if his available because of Ford's injury. Not sure how long he'll be out though.

^^ That's a tough choice. I hate Durant and I'm trying to get rid of him but he does provides points, decent rebs, stl and blk but FG%, FT% and turnovers are killing me. I would still keep him though with Lowry. You already have Garnett, Bynum and Okur so WIlcox won't help much. You alreayd have Billups, Nelson and Lowry so you don't really need Daniels. You'll need more what little versatility Durant has more than what Wilcox and Daniels could provide. That's just me though, someone please chime in with their opinion.
Thanks homie!!!

Redd, I'd keep Durant just because you lack scorers, his FG% may hurt, but you have lots of big men to make up for it.

Apoc, I wouldn't do it, mainly becuase

1) Marion > T-Mac (only thing Tracy does better is hand out assists)
2) Dampier > Haywood (Haywood is injured, and he could be slowed down) [If Diop is out there, I'd go for Diop instead of Dampier]
3) Your trading two players who are superior for two players who are inferior, no deal.

Eagle, I'd reject, you're giving up a player who will get tons of shots with the absense of Gilbert, as well as the dude Barbosa, who can light it upfor four-five three's a night, no deal. Roy is nice, but I'm always iffy on picking up young players. Rashard is nice as well, but you'd lose a lotof rebounds, and I think Caron is a better shooter
nerd.gif

I just did this trade:

I get Dwight Howard and Dwayne Wade

I give: Mike Miller, Kelenna Azubuike, and Vince Carter.

What do you think?

^ I really like that trade. Even though you gave up 3PTM and PTS through those three, Howard is a beast and can get you FG%, PTS, REB and BLK and D-wade canget you PTS, AST, FT%. So basically, all you are really giving up with that trade is 3PTM and possibly some FT% (because of Dwight's low percentages).

As for me, Im looking for a second opinion on my starting lineup for tonight. Do you guys think this is alright?

82y07i9.jpg

^^ thats a good line-up

Is this a good line-up for tomorrow? I got to many small forwards, thats why i did this:

So i should do this line-up right.

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

^ DAMN, 1 PG?
smh.gif
but overall, I think that looks like a good lineup for that day.

It was an autodraft. But thats why i'm trading for wade

Here is my line up for friday:

6k59wn4.jpg

I don't if I should put Salmons in for Webster.

Opinions greatly appreciated!!!
smile.gif

I just rejected a trade:

I would've gotten: Camby/Azubuike

He would've gotten: J. Nelson/Dirk

I'm dead last in REB and BLK, but the fact that he included Nelson (a big reason why I'm 3rd in AST and 1st in FT%) was a deal killer for me, alongwith the fact that I just traded for Biedrins a couple of days ago. I would have had no problem moving Dirk but he's hitting his stride, giving me goodnumbers in everything, including AST. Times have changed.

Was this a good trade to reject?

I swear boy, I'm playing in the wrong leagues.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I'd prolly get blackballed from making moves in my league if I made an offerlike that.
laugh.gif
Great trade for you.

Back
Top Bottom