Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

GSDOUBLEU I'm a big Kamen hater, I just think dude is not going be playing this well through the year and Caron get's you Steals, boards, PT's etc.

I'd take Caron hands down.

I'm never picking up or trying to get Salmons anymore, not worth it, if anyone I'd pick up Cisco Garcia. Eagle, if you get Devin and Brewer I'd doit, you might think you'd lose a lot of three's, but Peja might kill your FG%.

How good of rebounders, because even with good rebounders, some dudes will get you because they have guys who will constantly get 10+ rebounds per game, andthen the little guys who get 4-5 a game. Regardless, Caron will get you 5-8 a night in rebounds, give you some three's, give you good FG%, good FT%, a fewsteals and some assists, so I'd take Caron, and I'm a BIG Kaman fan.

I just dropped Diop and picked up Eddy Curry.

Heres my lineup in my H2H league...should I be good for a while?

T.J. Ford
Kelenna Azubuike
J.R. Smith
Stephen Jackson
Dirk Nowitzki
Caron Butler
Dwight Howard
Eddy Curry
Daniel Gibson
Jason Williams
Jason Richardson
Shaquille O'Neal
Kirk Hinrich

Is Jose Calderon out there? What about Louis Williams? try to do a two-for-one to get someone you asset, maybe another good rebounder or a good assist dude,and try to get either of those dudes, or if you want Jamario Moon.

Doing 2-for-1's and multiple-player trades are key to winning if you know what your doing.

Jose is gone. He was one of my dudes I had last year that was a nice suprise. I hated to get rid of Diop because rebs and blocks were nice.

I've been denied on trades so far...

Is there some sort of rule in the NBA where teams cant put players on the IL for the first month of the season? I've noticed a lot of players recoveringfrom long term injuries aren't on the IL(Arenas, Brand, etc.)

^^^
If I remember correctly, the league scrapped the IL a few years ago. Teams can now decide which three of your fifteen players are going to be"inactive" on a game-by-game basis, whereas with the IL you had to be there for a certain amount of games.

I need help on this trade:

I get: KG and Monta Ellis

I give: Pau Gasol and Kamen.

advice??

also when is Rasheed Wallace returning?

Okur+Peja+Ricky Davis+Beno for Ronnie Brewer+Gay+Aldridge+Harris

Okur > Aldridge, but.

Gay > Davis

Harris > Beno

Brewer ~ Peja

I'd do it, you might be missing out on some three's, but don't you have a lot of three point shooters?

GSDOUBLEU, take it, unless losing those two would kill your rebounds.

Okay, I need a little more help.

I'm burried w/ finals so I haven't been watching any games so far this season.
smh.gif

Here's my roster:

8fzfwwp.png

Here's the FA list in my league:

6l3g8c4.png

Is there anyone (besides Brand) that I should drop for someone on the FA list?
ohwell.gif

^^ Not at all. Should i pick up Rasheed Wallace or Lamar Odom?

The hell, what L you play in, your L sucks ,
laugh.gif

Fizzy, if anyone, I'd drop Delonte, for these guys in this order.. 1) Calderon, 2) Jarrett Jack, 3) JR Smith, 4) Grant Hill.

Are you desperate for three's? If you aren't, then I'd say it's a good deal.

Sheed is expected to play tomorrow FYI guys.

Need some help with playing people.

League 1- Definite Starters: Iguodala, Granger, Howard, Bell, Terry, Haywood, Bosh, Antonio Daniels; Probably starters: Parker, Jamario Moon, Bubble: JuanCarlos Navarro, and Mike James.

Not sure if I should bench Mike James or JCN, or maybe even Anthony Parker. I like Anthony Parker because TJ Ford is out and Calderon doesn't shoot much,so someone has to taket he load. I also have Darko but he doesn't look to be back anytime soon. I only have room for one of the bubble players (in otherwords, one of those dudes has to sit)

League 2- Definite Starters: Granger, Butler, Barbosa, Diaw. Probably starters: Sheed, Hedo. Bubble: Antonio Daniels, Collison, and Josh Childress.

I'm in need of steals and assists, but then again I don't want the dude I'm playing to catch up on rebounds, but Collison has been so
smh.gif
withrebounds recently. I have to bench two players, and I'm thinking of benching Collison and Childress.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

^^ Not at all. Should i pick up Rasheed Wallace or Lamar Odom?

The hell, what L you play in, your L sucks ,
laugh.gif

Fizzy, if anyone, I'd drop Delonte, for these guys in this order.. 1) Calderon, 2) Jarrett Jack, 3) JR Smith, 4) Grant Hill.

laugh.gif
i guess i'm playing with a bunch of ******s. It's a 10 manleague if it matters. Any way who should i pick? Odom or Rasheed? I'm leaning towards Odom right now.

Are you desperate for three's? If you aren't, then I'd say it's a good deal.
I am desperate for 3's but ever since I got House, he has provided about one a game. Shawne Williams been playing well and getting moreminutes while providing about the same amount of 3's as House. House just doesn't get much playing time because Boston has been on close games andRondo gets to stay on the floor more.

^ Nah, i wont be short of rebounds with Pau, Boozer, Dwight, Dirk and Wallace playing tomorrow on my team along with Granger and Igoudala and Artest.

Nah man, bench Biedrins, you still get lots of blocks from Pau, Dwight, and Granger/Artest/Iggy usually chip in at least one each.

Sheed will give you some three's, and points as well as some rebounds, and blocks.

Back
Top Bottom