Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I can't believe I benched Calderon.
smh.gif

AirVandal, I'd do that trade if your last in blocks/rebounds.

I'd get McCants for Eddie House... Eddie's playing time is erratic while McCants is getting consistently 20+ minutes. In those 20 minutes, McCants isalso getting his shots up... they'll fall eventually.

is this a good trade for me?

i trade :lebron + j-salmons + david lee

for

i get: chris paul, chris bosh, andray blatche

my team : baron davis, AI2, lebron, ellis, david lee, mike dunleavy, chandler, dalambert, gibson, azubuike

IMO that's a very good trade for you. Paul is a fantasy darling and Bosh is playing out of his mind right now. Lee is a sleeper, but you're upgradingby bringing in Bosh. Salmons and Blatche are throw-ins and Paul and LBJ bring such great numbers to the table.

I think it comes down to Lee for Bosh, and you've just upgraded your PF spot. Plus you get a top-tier PG and that's hard to pry away from anybody inany situation.

^ thank you for the help. But brons triple double right now is making me think twice, even though i accepted the trade alrdy =(

Ehhh, I'd do it Kobe, Nash is probably my favorite fantasy player, Rashard will give you same #'s as Jefferson and then some, and Ginobili < Artest,but you're getting two better players for the other ones you'd give up.

I'd do it.

I swear, every time I come into this thread lately I get more jealous of some of the deals ya'll be pulling on fools in your league.
laugh.gif
I've gottafind some dumber competitors to play with.

Calderon really taking advantage of his playing time, 19 points with 14 assists.

I wouldn't take Ray Allen. Ginobili IMO fills up the stat sheet better, even though you're sacrificing maybe 3-4 points to Allen.

What kind of fantasy value (if any) will Salim Stoudamire, Larry Hughes, and Ike Diogu have when they comes back?

^ I don't know about Salim, but Larry Hughes earlier this season has been really inconsistant. On the other hand, Diogu has been contributing alrightnumbers as a roleplayer for the Pacers. I think Diogu would have more value than the other two.

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

^ I don't know about Salim, but Larry Hughes earlier this season has been really inconsistant. On the other hand, Diogu has been contributing alright numbers as a roleplayer for the Pacers. I think Diogu would have more value than the other two.
I think that Pavlovic already surpassed Larry Hughes in the rotation.

I'm concerned about is that Diogu plays the same position as J. O'Neal. Will the playing time be there when J. O'Neal and Diogu are healthy?

I have no idea on what the situation is like down in Atlanta since I don't have league pass and I don't follow the team. Anybody with insight on howSalim will be integrated back into the rotation?

I swear, every time I come into this thread lately I get more jealous of some of the deals ya'll be pulling on fools in your league.
laugh.gif
I've gotta find some dumber competitors to play with.

Me too, the guys in my 12 team leagues are beasts. I really question how legit some of these leagues some of you are in.

David Lee has jsut been dropped in this league and I'm #1 on wavier wire. Do I pick him up? and if so who do you think I drop?

As well Foye is still sitting on the waiver's how many more weeks before he sees the court? Do I grab him sit on him is he worth it?

Back
Top Bottom