Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

For the past 2 days, LeBron and CB4 were on my bench.

2 trip-dubs for Bron
41 pts from CB4 yesterday

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

For the past 2 days, LeBron and CB4 were on my bench.

2 trip-dubs for Bron
41 pts from CB4 yesterday

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

DAMN. that just sucks for you man. I would be so mad

What's your guys opinion of trading for Gil at this point. 3 months is a long time and it's still early in the season. I'm half a game out of 1stright now and the team with him is in last place, 11.5 out of 1st. he offered me gilbert straight up for mo williams. i have a pretty well balanced team rightnow so i'm a little slow to try and break it up but at the same time, i'm pretty good at the point and it is gil. when he comes back it should give mea big boost.

anyway, i've got Steve Nash, Kirk Hinrich, Mo Williams and Jason Terry as point guards right now. Would you guys take the chance and trade Mo for Gil?

Eh; I'd keep Mo Williams, he's consistant with his assists, he's shooting better FG%, and Gilbert's injury could get delayed, then yourscrewed.

I wish someone would take him off my hands in my L I have him in, I'm 8/12 in that L because of that dude
smh.gif
laugh.gif

What's really upsetting is I thought that was my best league, I have Mike Miller, Josh Howard, Melo, Haslem, Pau Gasol, David Lee, Chandler, Shaq, Stephon,Mobley, Calderon, Antonio Daniels, Mo Williams, Samuel Dalembert, and my boy Gil..
smh.gif

Aaron, if you feel like giving up Darko, I guess, but with Randolph, I'd think twice just because you're going to get a subpar performance from one ofthe two, not likely both would have a good game.

^ Ya I think if i drop anyone right now for D.Lee be Martell Web. I have more then enough 3's I had 61 this week, and that really is the only upside to himwebster.

I hate 20 team leagues. NOBODY on waivers. I need some help. Sheed and KMart are not looking too good health wise. Also I need to get rid of bummy BobbySimmons. Any sleepers you know of.

^ Sleepers in a 20 team league is going to be hard to find.
laugh.gif

anyway, can someone help me out. These three guards are free agents right now and I am need of guard help. Who would be the best one of the three?
- Louis Williams
- Juan Carlos Navarro
- Rashad McCants

thanks

^^^ It depends on what you need in your team. Points, rebounds and assist are about the same with all 3 differentiating by 1 or 2 give or take. Every otherstats are also the same except for FG% and FT%. If your looking to improve your %'s, McCants isn't the best choice and has plenty of turnovers as well.If those doesn't matter much, I would go with McCants though. Navarro and Williams is just recently playing good while McCants has been doing it for thewhole season so far. His just a safer better to have a more consistent nights than the other two.

As for sleepers, Jamario Moon might be a good player to keep your eye on. He had 15 pts., 9 rebs., 6 blks, and 3 stls in his last game so keep a look out forhim.

Chris Paul is going to have a great season don't let go of him.
Wud up NT?
1st NT Post

Does anybody know anything on jermaine o'neal's health?
I ask because I got this trade proposed

Kevin durant for jermaine o'neal.
Its the only offer I've received for durant who is a pain to move.

What do you guys think about this:

I receive: Josh Smith and Lamarcus Aldridge

I give: Kevin Garnett and Richard Hamilton

This is a keeper league. For those wondering I pulled the trigger on the other trade.

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^ It depends on what you need in your team. Points, rebounds and assist are about the same with all 3 differentiating by 1 or 2 give or take. Every other stats are also the same except for FG% and FT%. If your looking to improve your %'s, McCants isn't the best choice and has plenty of turnovers as well. If those doesn't matter much, I would go with McCants though. Navarro and Williams is just recently playing good while McCants has been doing it for the whole season so far. His just a safer better to have a more consistent nights than the other two.

As for sleepers, Jamario Moon might be a good player to keep your eye on. He had 15 pts., 9 rebs., 6 blks, and 3 stls in his last game so keep a look out for him.

Thanks for the input. I'm split on Navarro and McCants, but Ill pick one soon enough. As for Jamario, all of my friends and I in our league are TorontoRaptor fans, so he was one of the first free-agent pickups.

I've never done fantasy basketball, but I wanna join now.

What are some tips you guys can give me, and can I still sign up on ESPN.com?

Kevin durant for jermaine o'neal.
Its the only offer I've received for durant who is a pain to move.
Durant did pretty well last night. Scored 25 points for 11 for 15 shooting I believe. I was shocked to see him go 100% on FG% up til the 3rdqurter. H emight be getting confidence so keep him. Oneal might be out for a while but I'm not sure. I rather get the stats than not but I guess it dependson the kind of league too.

Another trade question lol:

I give: Kevin Garnett and Manu Ginobli

I receive: Al Jefferson and Dwayne Wade
Keep Garnett and ginobili. Wade isn't 100% yet while Garnett is guaranteed 15/10 a night while Ginobili fills up the stat sheet on a nightlybasis.

What do you guys think about this:

I receive: Josh Smith and Lamarcus Aldridge

I give: Kevin Garnett and Richard Hamilton

I still say keep Garnett but that's just me.

Should i trade away Chris Kamen and get Caron Butler?
Keep Kaman. His a beast this year while Brand is injured. He already 10 pts. and 4 rebs. in the first 5 minutes of tonights game.

^^^
Yep, I'd also take Caron.

Advice on this trade: who gets the better end?

Peja+Udrih in exchange for Devin Harris+Ronnie Brewer

I have the worst luck when it come to PG, after losing Foye and McCants to injury, I thought I have a solid lineup with Calderon and Cassell, then Cassell getsinjured. Now I', out of options when it comes to PG's.

Salmons was dorpped in my league, I haven't been paying attention to him. Is he doing that bad now? Or is he worth to pick up?

Back
Top Bottom