Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

^^^ At least Melo got 24 pts and some rebounds. I have KG who did not play much and I dropped House 2 days ago then he had a 5 3pt night! Talk about badtiming. I needed those two too since my opponent for this week had 6 players playing while I only have KG and Azuibike, House's 5 3's/15 pts. couldhave helped a lot.

Well, I'm playing against House in 3 leagues, so..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alright, another starter situation....

I have these players who I'm tossing up who to play, I need assists, steals blocks, and three's.

-Anthony Parker
-Jamario Moon
-Antonio Daniels
-Bosh (going to play or not?)
-Granger (underachieving recently
-Raja Bell

I have to bench two of these guys, and I'm really unsure who to bench.

Another roster for a different league I need reccommendations on..

I have 1 Roster spot for Antonio Daniels, Josh Childress, Boris Diaw, and Jason Williams, I'm sorta narrowing down to either Diaw or Daniels, I need bothreboudns and assists, leaning towards Daniels the most but need second opinions, thanks.
smile.gif

Christ, lol... So I'm behind in FG made, heavily in three's, a little in points, in rebounds, barely ahead in assists, and behind in stls and blocks.

Now I have Daniels, Josh Howard, Mo Williams, Jose Calderon, Melo, Haslem, Lee, Moon, Dalembert, O'neal, Chandler, and Marbury, but I need to bench one ofthem... right now i'm thinking Marbury because Knicks are trash right now, but then that leaves David Lee as welll..... but then Melo might get suspendedand not able to play tomorrow, so help would be appreciated.

^Bench Bell and Daniels. Bosh I think is a game-time decision, however.

Parker is going to have monster numbers as long as Bargnani is out. Moon will give you at least 1 stl and 1 blk, probably more.

I'm trying to trade Tyson Chandler for either a 3rd point guard or a combo forward. Who are some guys I can get straight up?

I'm thinking of offering him for Tinsley or Sheed.

Originally Posted by BubbleGUMxSOLES

instaPUMP - I agree with JapanAir21, all of those moves were solid. Your free agency pool is
glasses.gif
Its a 10 man league so its not bad....

I think Harrington was a great pickup for me...I dropped Ben Wallace and the person who picked him up dropped Harrington.

Who is a better player Damien Wilkens or J.R. Smith? I was thinking of picking up Wilkens again but im still not convinced.

My FT% is killing me...im ranked 8/10.

Okay, that last trade I made is still out there, but the other manager told me that he's not going to accept but is still trying to come up with a counteroffer...so I'm thinking about throwing this out there instead:

JJ+Chandler+Beno for Gay+Aldridge+Brewer
or
JJ+Chandler+Beno+Ricky Davis for Gay+Aldridge+Brewer+Devin Harris

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Should I do this:

I get: Lamarcus Aldridge, Kobe Bryant, and Josh Smith

I give: Kevin Garnett, Manu Ginobli, Tyson Chandler

i'd do the trade. Garnett's tough to give up but the way I'm looking at it is Josh Smith and Lamarcus will more than make up for KG andtyson's blocks. Along with Kobe you should get more points. I think it'd work out for you.
How about this?

I give up Kirk Hinrich, Allen Iverson and Udonis Haslem

I get Dirk and Pierce.

after the trade my roster would be:

PG: Mo Williams, Louis Williams
SG: Paul Pierce, Kevin Martin
SF: Rashard Lewis, Ronnie Brewer
PF: Shawn Marion, Dirk, Kurt Thomas
C: Andrea Bargnani, Shawn Williams, Andre Blatche

^^

I don't know, you lose assist with Iverson and Hinrich gone. Louise Williams aints going to give you good assist. But you get scoring and rebounds. Soit's not bad, but you are losing assist.
Should i do this: I give Drew Gooden. I get Eddy Curry?

^^^
I don't know if I do it either. You're solid at the perimiter positions with Marting, Rashard, and Ronnie, and Matrix gives you great all around statsas well. I think you end up losing a lot, especially since I think Hinrich will bounce back eventually. He's been way too consistent the last few years tojust fall off the table like this.

Any opinions on thee possible offers I posted above?

or

^both trades seem equal. chandler hasnt been doing much so getting aldridge is good. gay hasnt been doing that well so you might want to get someone else. butbrewer and harris are great so its really up to if you want to trade JJ

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

^^^
I don't know if I do it either. You're solid at the perimiter positions with Marting, Rashard, and Ronnie, and Matrix gives you great all around stats as well. I think you end up losing a lot, especially since I think Hinrich will bounce back eventually. He's been way too consistent the last few years to just fall off the table like this.

Any opinions on thee possible offers I posted above?

or

JJ as in Joe Johnson? I think you do it. First trade you're getting 2 of the 3 best players in the trade in Aldridge and Brewer. Same thing with the 2ndexcept you're trading Ricky and getting Devin Harris too which isn't something that should hurt your team too much
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

^^

I don't know, you lose assist with Iverson and Hinrich gone. Louise Williams aints going to give you good assist. But you get scoring and rebounds. So it's not bad, but you are losing assist.

unless you need a center I'd stick with gooden. I'm not a big fan of curry and gooden's rebounding more than curry, scoring at about the sameclip, blocks are about the same but gooden's got eddy in steals and assists too. and it doesn't sound like varejo's coming back to the cavs anytimesoon so that can only help

would u drop anyone on my team for jamario moon? im thinkin wilkins or marvin..

--10 team league / H2H / 9 cat--
Dwight Howard (Orl - C)
Andrew Bynum (LAL - C)
Al Jefferson (Min - PF,C)
Kevin Garnett (Bos - SF,PF)
Antawn Jamison (Was - SF,PF)
Andre Iguodala (Phi - SG,SF)
Stephen Jackson (GS - SG,SF)
Marvin Williams (Atl - SG,SF)
Damien Wilkins (Sea - SG,SF)
Joe Johnson (Atl - PG,SG)
Mo Williams (Mil - PG)
Jamaal Tinsley (Ind - PG)
Antonio Daniels (Was - PG)

Eagleball

or

I'm not sure who you'd be getting, and if JJ = Joe Johnson, but I'm not sure I'd give up both Chandler and Joe Johnson for Gay, Aldridge, andBrewer. Yes, Beno is only a momentary PG, but still, with JJ you will lose a LOT of three's, and a lot of blocks/rebounds with Chandler.

Second trade, I like it better because you get Devin Harris, and give up inconsistant Davis. Of the two, I'd do the second trade. IF you get Gay + Crew, ifnot, opposites.

Kobe4MVP12

I get: Lamarcus Aldridge, Kobe Bryant, and Josh Smith

I give: Kevin Garnett, Manu Ginobli, Tyson Chandler

Wow, damn... geez, holy moly.

Haha, tha'ts a rough trade, in reality, you lose a TON of rebounds, but Aldridge is capable of getting 10+, and Josh Smith is capable of getting around 10.You lose about 10-12 PPG, but you get more assists probably with Bryant alone. Steals and Blocks should be about even. Kobe's FT/FG% probably would do thetrade for me. It's about even though. BUT! if you have a lack of C's or rebounders, don't do it.

ExileUE

I give up Kirk Hinrich, Allen Iverson and Udonis Haslem

I get Dirk and Pierce.

Hmm, Dirk and Pierce will give you more three's than all three, and Pierce/Dirk should get you more rebounds... Points? Questionable, but I'd say yeahyou do. I'd pull the trigger, but get a Jamario Moon, Jose Calderon, SOMEONE to fill the void in your roster. The thing with Pierce and Dirk is that theyboth can get assists. With Dirk you'll get around 4, Pierce you'll get around 5.

I'd do it, I hate Hinrich.

GSDOUBLEU

No. Don't do it, Eddy Curry is horrendous.
laugh.gif

presequel

would u drop anyone on my team for jamario moon? im thinkin wilkins or marvin..

I'd drop Marvin, you'll get same amount of rebounds, he'll score more, and blocks/steals make it a good move.

SleepyBlueDemon

Definitely Okur, offers a lot more than Battier.

Whew.

Wow, just noticed Maggette was on waivers for one league I'm struggling (gilbert
smh.gif
), dropped David Lee, but my question is should I pick up Darko? Normally it wouldn't be a question, but I have Gasol, CHandler, Shaq, Haslem,Dalembert as my big men, and I'd have to drop either Stephon Marbury or Antonio Daniels, I'm thinkinga bout Stephon, but wondering what I should do.

And in another league, I have both Raja Bell and Randy Foye on waivers, I was wondering when is the right time to pick up Randy, I'm currently in firstplace, and would drop Collison, Daniels, CHildress, or Williams, should I drop one of those guys now for Raja, then drop Raja for Foye in a week or two? Or isnow the time to pick up FOye? I personally think it's a LITTLE early.

Drop Daniels for Darko? the only reason I'd do it is because I have Wade, T-Mac, Andre Miller, and Felton as my assist men, and I only have Haywood andDiop for my C's, although I DO have Randolph and Moon as alternate rebounders, as well as Monster Smith.

In the same L, I'm trying to get Caron, Okafor, and Pierce... And for bait I'm using Smith and T-Mac and throwing in Ricky Davis. I might try offeringRichard Jefferson if it isn't enough, but I need to make some moves because that league just isn't working out..Three's are about the same, I'dget more points, rebounds, and take a hit in assists, but I'd get more steals, and blocks would be a toss up really, but I need FG%, and less turnovers, soI might just throw in Richard Jefferson to make the deal even sweeter, so does Caron+Okafor+Pierce incoming and Smith, T-Mac, and Jefferson sound good?

JapanAir21 I would not pick up darko. You already have 5 solid big men. In the other league I would drop collison if you are not struggling in rebounds. Thendrop him for foye. Foye should be cleared to play around mid-december but then he'll probably take a week or 2 after to get back into shape. I wouldn'tpick up darko if that trade for, caron, pierce,okafor, happens.

I would take Jamison/BOsh. You would lose in assists but gain in rebounds and everything else is pretty similar. So i would do that trade.
hey guys do u think it's worth it to add Eddy Curry from the waiver wire and drop Damien Wilkins? Quick! THanks.

I dont think there's nothing wrong with Jameer. he's just not a top flight pg as some predicted he may be. Also, he's the 4th option behind Dwight,Rashard, and Turk. SO i mean in a fantasy perspective, he wont give u much besides assists, some points, and a 3 here and there. And PRESEQUEL, u should dropDamien wilkins for Moon. I recently added moon, and he's been a great boost. Wilkins value is going down as well as his minutes. I think that soon wilkinswont have much fantasy value as Jeff Green gets more minutes.

Back
Top Bottom