Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

eaglebball1499- I think you should do that trade. If you really need assist though you could trade jamison for a better pg then joe johnson.

Apocalyz- is curry the best option left on the free agent list? I'd pick up moon if he's still out there. Curry give you points,turnovers and a fewrebounds. Moon is more complete. I'd only pick up curry if you need points.

I think it's a good time to drop Azubuike. His playing time isn't there anymore and when he plays, he is shooting horribly. I'm thinking ofdropping him for Juan Carlos Navarro. I think he'll be better for my team since he provides more 3's and assists. I just want to get NT's opinionbefore I pull the trigger.

I REALLY can't stand playing in leagues where you have 8 owners terrified to make trades and the 9th just offers ridiculous crap all day.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I think it's a good time to drop Azubuike. His playing time isn't there anymore and when he plays, he is shooting horribly. I'm thinking of dropping him for Juan Carlos Navarro. I think he'll be better for my team since he provides more 3's and assists. I just want to get NT's opinion before I pull the trigger.

azuibuike is worth dropping, but the thing about jcn is that darko is now back and memphis is no longer going with a small lineup.

if your league has unlimited moves go ahead and do it, but jcn might not be as consistent with him coming off the bench and the return of darko

I just had a trade accepted where I get Josh Childress while giving up Peja. Childress isn't anything special but his percentages are phenomenal and hegives solid all-around contributions. Peja's inconsistency has been absolutely killing me (particularly his terrible FG%), and I figure even at his besthe's just giving me points and 3's. I've been trying to shop him for better guys for a good minute now, but to no avail, so finally went for aglue-guy type instead.

Do ya'll think I'll regret this later?

NT Fantasy Peoples I am having a lot of trouble with thise proposed trade. I am "Independent Soldiers"
This looks liek a really even trade on paper but Melo and Jackson ar T.O. beasts and can Jackson really keep up his fantasy line like he has lately?
I am so stuck on this trade I want to but don't? PLease give me some insight.
Thanks.

Here is the rest of the team right now. I know a team of under performers. Gasol, Hinrich, Bell.

azuibuike is worth dropping, but the thing about jcn is that darko is now back and memphis is no longer going with a small lineup.

I'm hearing different thing with their line-up. One report says their going big and the other says their going small. It's really confusing, I hope hestays on the line-up or Stoudamire struggles. I'm also considering Szczerbiak but feels like Navarro has more playing time than him.

aaron1976,

I think I take that trade. S-Jax will be good, but I don't know if he'll keep that line up all season long. Outside of his TO's and FG%, he'sjust playing bonkers right now.

Any opinions on that Childress for Peja trade I made?

I'm hearing different thing with their line-up. One report says their going big and the other says their going small. It's really confusing, I hope he stays on the line-up or Stoudamire struggles. I'm also considering Szczerbiak but feels like Navarro has more playing time than him.

Well in the first game back Darko started and jcn came off the bench while playing under 20 mins. He still played well.

The reports I read said that the coach was going to go small ball for the long haul.....but if we look at the first game he immedietly inserted Darkoin.

I think its a wait and see approach, but it wouldn't hurt to add JCN now since Kelenna is worthless.

^^^ Thanks! I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on that. Azubuike pretty much killed my FG% this past week ending in a 3-5 lose.

Thanks eaglebball1499 I'm hesitant but i might just go through with it see where the cards fall.

Again Im getting Ray Allen & Granger Giving up Jackson And Melo.

Far as your trade... tough call! I know what you mean with Peja inconsistant but he can at any time go off on a tear and give you some crazy #'s.

Childress is a safe bet for a all around line and you know what your going get with him. As well chances of him missing any games are slimmer than Peja.

With all that said I am stuck just like you ha ha. Again like you said would really depend on what my team needed? His FG% is a joke.

aaron1976 I wouldn't do that trade. It comes down to granger for jackson. And granger won't lose minutes with jermaine back but he will lose touches atleast I think he will. And jackson numbers will drop but not too much. And fg% shouldn't be a big problem. I mean I survived the fg% category while havingjosh smith and kevin durant shooting between 35%-37% at the start of the season.

I'd keep Allen/Granger, you'd be killed in 3 Pointers night in and night out....

So there's a lot of FA worth picking up in one of my leagues, there's all of these dudes...

Keith Bogans
Foye
Darko
Mobley
Jarrett Jack
Elton Brand
Charlie V
Kenyon Martin
JCN

My lineup is currently...

PG- Stephon, Mo Williams, Gilbert (
sick.gif
), Antonio Daniels, Calderon
SG- Mike Miller, Josh Howard, Corey Maggette
SF- Melo, Jamario Moon
PF- Gasol, Haslem
C- Dalembert, Shaq, Chandler

I've been dissapointing with Haslem recently, and Antonio Daniels will not get minutes when Gilbert gets back, so I was thinking of getting two of thesefour: Bogans, Juan Carlos, Jack, or Mobley.

Opinions?

And on the Childress/Peja trade, if you have enough 3 point shooters, than absolutely, I can't stand Peja's inconsistancy.

Should I trade Yao Ming and Jeff Green (filler) for Josh Howard and Rasheed Wallace?

my team needs depth.

JA21, I would suggest keeping Daniels since Arenas won't be back for a while right? When is he due back? I thought he'd have surgery?

Out of those choices though, I say pick-up Bogans. His really boosted my 3's giving 6-8 a week. Tonight alone he has four 3's and 22 points at 75%shooting with 2 blks. That's pretty good for someone on the FA list, he won't give you that every night but he usually averages 2-3 3's and 15 pts.a game.

As for Mobley, still injured (groin and elbow). I have him in my team though and hopefully he gets better but right now, he can give points with Cassell outbut pretty low on FG%. Navarro, I just picked him up too but still unsure how he would do with Miliccic back. Scratch that, Navarro did prettywell tonight. four 3's with 16 pts. for 55% shooting. That's pretty good, especially if he didn't start tonight.

Haven't really kept track of Jarrett Jack but I think I would pick him last of those 3 unless something drastic changes. Hope that helps a bit, just tryingto give back to all the help you've given.

^^^ Thanks! I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on that. Azubuike pretty much killed my FG% this past week ending in a 3-5 lose.

Darko got inj again
smile.gif

hey i had a trade proposed to me what do you think

i get
childress
richard jefferson
okur

give up
dhoward
tony parker

hey i had a trade proposed to me what do you think

i get
childress
richard jefferson
okur

give up
dhoward
tony parker
I can honestly say that is one of the worst offers I've seen in this whole thread. For those three I wouldn't even give up Howard alone.

Sorry, havent had a chance to read through this whole thread. Has anyone succesfully traded Kevin Durant, if so who did you get in exchange?

JapanAir,

I'd keep Daniels and replace Haslem with Juan Carlos. He's been playing very well and Ivaroni (sp?) has said the smaller lineup is the one that he seesas the best one moving forward, so I think he'll keep his value for a while. And Daniels will be a very good option until Gil returns, which won't befor a LONG while. He's the locked-in starting PG there, and has the talent to do good things.

I've just gotten an offer that's very enticing:

I give: Joe Johnson + Al Horford
I get: Paul Pierce + Ronnie Brewer + Corey Brewer

The only thing I don't like about it is that Corey is basically waiver wire fodder (the owner just picked him up yesterday), so I'd end up having tocut Beno Udrih, who has great value right now (definitely moreso than Corey). So I'm thinking about a counter offer that would add Beno to what I give andeither Devin Harris or Jamario Moon to what he gives. Out of Moon/Harris, which do you think is the better option? Which do you think would more likely resultin an acceptance by him?

Here's my current roster (including the Childress/Peja trade):

Chauncey Billups
Dwyane Wade
Joe Johnson
Stephen Jackson
Rasheed Wallace
Mehmet Okur
Al Jefferson
Tyson Chandler
Josh Childress
Raymond Felton
Ricky Davis
Al Horford
Nick Collison
Beno Udrih

Someone beat me to the waiver with Navarro, now i'm stuck with Azubuike.

As for Durant, his getting better but still pretty inconsistent. One night he would shoot with great percentage then drop the next. I think his starting to getused to the league though, choosing better shots and playing better. Wait until he plays another great game, then try to trade him in for someone moreconsistent, don't expect to trade it for someone big though.

Back
Top Bottom