Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Should I drop Azubuike for Duhon? Seems like Duhon might get a good amount of minutes with Hinrich struggling but I'm not so sure. He will also provide amuch needed assist but i would lose on pts., rebs., and 3's, but that's considering that Azubuike plays the same way he did in the beginning, which Idoubt. Duhon has averaged 7/4/5 in the last week while Azubuike averaged 9/3/1 last week. Any opinions?

^Have you thought about picking up Travis Outlaw? 17pts with 7 rebounds and an assist and nearly a three a game, in his last 5.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

^Have you thought about picking up Travis Outlaw? 17pts with 7 rebounds and an assist and nearly a three a game, in his last 5.
Outlaw is already taken in my league.

nt need some quick quick help, was proposed a trade monta ellis for marvin williams from atlanta

here is my roster

PG
Steve Nash
(Pho - PG)
@Ind 7:00 pm - - - - - - - - -
SG
Marvin Williams
(Atl - SG,SF)
Det 7:00 pm - - - - - - - - -
G
Joe Johnson
(Atl - PG,SG)
Det 7:00 pm - - - - - - - - -
SF
Ron Artest
(Sac - SF)
Uta 10:00 pm - - - - - - - - -
PF
Sean Williams
(NJ - PF,C)
@Cle 7:00 pm - - - - - - - - -
F
Jamario Moon
(Tor - SF)
- - - - - - - - -
C
Mehmet Okur
(Uta - PF,C)
@Sac 10:00 pm - - - - - - - - -
Util
Darko Milicic
(Mem - PF,C)
- - - - - - - - -
Util
Beno Udrih
(Sac - PG)
Uta 10:00 pm - - - - - - - - -
BN
Hedo Turkoglu
(Orl - SG,SF)
- - - - - - - - -
BN
Chris Bosh
(Tor - PF,C) INJ
- - - - - - - - -
BN
Antonio Daniels

^^ i'd it. Monta has been playing really good as of late.

Should i do this:

I get Gerald Wallace

I give Kevin Martin

??

Kaman is playing like a man possessed. Damn shame though that I saw Kaman blowing up and not Gilbert's knee breaking down. I should've known too whenhe kept talking about making 100,000 shots in two months.

P.S. I think it's an even trade if you really need the blocks and rebs. Kaman's numbers aren't dipping until Brand gets back and even then theonly real hit that will get hurt is points...and points are easily replaced.

i would not give up pierce for kaman

you can get more value than that and the kaman owner is selling very high on him at the moment.

also, kmart will be out 4-6 weeks (on the kings)

if salmons or garcia are available in your leagues, they may be worthwhile pickup (more likely salmons with artest missing games as well)

I wouldn't give up Pierce for Kaman either, nor for RJ.

What do ya'll think about this trade:

Paul Pierce+Ronnie Brewer for Joe Johnson+Al Horford

^^
I'd do that trade if you getting Pierce and Brewer.

Should i do this:

I get Gerald Wallace

I give Kevin Martin

Keep hating on Kaman ya jerks!
laugh.gif
just kidding.

As for monta for marvin williams I'd say a definite no. You have very few rebounders, and you don't need a guards inconsistant shooting.

Brewer > horford, and pierce> jj, no deal.

Melo and Aldridge (sp?) is giving way too much, aldridge is underrated, and melos one of the best scorers in the L right now. Dwights blocks and reboudns andshooting% is nice, but not that nice.

My roster in roto consists of:

Biedrins
Camby
Jamario Moon
Anthony Parker
J-Howard
R. Jefferson
Rip Hamilton
McDyess
Jordan Farmar
Jameer Nelson
Ronnie Brewer
Okur
Haslem

I shot up in rebounds and blocks because I had Billups and Nowtizki and traded them for Camby and Howard. I've maintained my 4th place standing in assistsbut I've really suffered in point scoring and FG%.

To shore up both assists and points, I just traded Biedrins for Felton. Was this a good move on my part?

I'm currently 2nd place, if that helps.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

^^
I'd do that trade if you getting Pierce and Brewer.

Should i do this:

I get Gerald Wallace

I give Kevin Martin

considering kmart is out 4-6 weeks.......yes
laugh.gif

i believe g moneywill be turning it around soon. do it.

wow.....i just saw the news about kevin martin
frown.gif
garcia or salmons arenteven available

my whole team is injured already
mad.gif

and whats good with gasol? i thought this dude would put up some stats this year and they've beeen very underwhelming. took him with the 8th pick too.gerald wallace isnt puttin up the stats either

oh yea kaveman has been a beast for my squad
pimp.gif
@my drafting skills
laugh.gif

eek.gif
at Kevo Martin being out for that long. Imma hope Artest steps up and avgs 30 orsomething. *Knock on wood*

anyway, I need to decide between these four players to pick up. Which one is the best out of them?
- Jason Maxiell
- Travis Outlaw
- Kurt Thomas
- Jeff Green

thanks

^ Gay has been pretty productive, but Odom is capable of much, much more. Odom's been really inconsistant, but I would expect him to pick up. If you needrebounds and don't mind giving up a few points for a little white, I would do that trade.

and any opinion on my free agency pickup? (the post above GSDOUBLEU)

Back
Top Bottom