Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

anyone know if caron butler is playing tonight ? hes day-to-day but im hoping hes playing cause i benched 3 other guys that have games today so maybe one ofthem can take his spot

Originally Posted by diew its james

anyone know if caron butler is playing tonight ? hes day-to-day but im hoping hes playing cause i benched 3 other guys that have games today so maybe one of them can take his spot
[table][tr][td]Caron Butler[/td] [td]G/F[/td] [td]Sidelined[/td] [td]Dec 22[/td] [td]ankle[/td] [td]Day-to-day[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Latest News:
Caron Butler went through shootaround Wednesday morning in Charlotte and it's looking as though he'll be in the lineup tonight against the Bobcats. The Wizards have lost three straight games and are anxious to get Butler, who's been out with a pair of sprained ankles, back. if you can still get him in your lineup, it sounds like there's a good chance he'll play.[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'm in a bit of a dilemma here...

Do I keep J. O'Neal, or drop him and pick up B. Miller? I'm torn.

My other PF/C's are Y. Ming, T. Chandler and T. Duncan.

JO and Bmiller are about the same. dont really any being better then the other so its really your choice cause your big men lineup is terrific with yao tysonand duncan

^^^ I think B. Miller is actually a better choise than O'Neal. Both are injury prone but Miller is getting back to his strength and playing better than JO.You get more blocks with O'Neal but Miller also provides some 3's (which is rare for a center) and better FG% consistency. It depends really on whatyou need. I also think JO is more injury prone than Miller but everything else matches up.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I'm in a bit of a dilemma here...

Do I keep J. O'Neal, or drop him and pick up B. Miller? I'm torn.

My other PF/C's are Y. Ming, T. Chandler and T. Duncan.

Did you try trading Jermaine to a GM who isn't as experienced before dropping him?

Any suggestions on a Ilgauskas for Carmelo trade? Who gets the better end of the deal?

How about Harrington for Shaq? I have Shaq and want to propose that trade. Good deal for me if he bites?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Any suggestions on a Ilgauskas for Carmelo trade? Who gets the better end of the deal?

How about Harrington for Shaq? I have Shaq and want to propose that trade. Good deal for me if he bites?

I would take Carmelo over Illgauskas and I would trade Shaq for Harrington in a heartbeat. The 3's he gives you at the center position are reallyvaluable.

^^^ If you had to make one trade though, which would you pick? If I make both trades, I might be losing too much rebounds, FG% and blocks.

I would take the Carmelo trade out of the two as long as you have another center you can play. If you really need threes though so with the Harrington trade.

i would keep JO...he's turning it around and playing better. He gives you at least 2 blocks a game. only concern is he's injury prone

Does anyone know why Jamal Tinsley only played 18 minutes? I know it was kind of a blowout but the other starters played 22-30. Thanks

EDIT: It was his hammy.

Give Up:
Iverson

Receive:
Carmelo

Your thoughts NT?
I made that same trade with ska at the beginning of the season; I'd say it's worked out prettyequally.

If you're playing in a points league, I'd say Iverson has the advantage. If you're playing in a head-to-head league, then Carmelo.

^^^KLJ...take a look at my counter offer...I couldn't give up Barbosa and Kirilenko though....only one or the other

Rate my team, please. 12-team H2H.

PG Steve Nash (Pho - PG)

SG Cuttino Mobley (LAC - SG)

G Chris Paul (NO - PG)

SF Stephen Jackson (GS - SG,SF)

PF Antonio McDyess (Det - PF)

F Paul Millsap (Uta - SF,PF)

C Carlos Boozer (Uta - PF,C)

C Jermaine O'Neal (Ind - PF,C)

Util Ricky Davis (Mia - SG,SF)

Util Travis Outlaw (Por - SF,PF)

BN Nene Hilario (Den - PF,C)

BN LaMarcus Aldridge (Por - PF,C)

BN Jamal Crawford (NY - SG)

I'm contemplating whether or not to pick up Nazr Mohammed and drop Millsap, and then maybe using Nene as traid bait afterwards for a decent swingman. Also,thoughts on Cuttino Mobley and Travis Outlaw? They're uber-inconsistent. They do provide STL and BLK every so often though. Don't know if I should dropor try to trade them, and for whom? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

^^ Get Mohammed, he'll get more consistent playing time as a starting C for the Bobcats, while Millsap only plays good when he gets playing time which ispretty inconsistent.

As for Outlaw, I don't think you can trade him for anyone right now since his been slacking. If someone in the FA list is worth picking up, swap him rightaway unless he does much better in the coming games.

Mobley is finally feeling better and there's a chance he might become the same player that started the season so keep an eye on him for the next week or sobefore making a decision.

On another hand, does anybody know what happened to Kirilenko? He left the Lakers game last night but I can't find any mention of injury or any reasons whyhe left. Anybody know?

Also, what is Shaqs status? I was trying to get him trded for Harrington but his on the injured list right now. Any chances his playing today or does anybodyknow how severe his injury really is?

Thanks.

Thanks for the advice, RFX! Mohammed's definitely inconsistent and not so good with TO's, but I'm feeling moreand more certain that he'll become more consistent and TO's will go down as he gets adjusted to his starting role. Safe bet?

Foolishly, I accidentally dropped T. Outlaw for him instead of Millsap.
embarassed.gif
Neither has much value as of late, butOutlaw has a bit more than Millsap I assume? Hopefully, I can pick him back up once waivers clear. Someone tell me why I've been so high on Millsap?
tired.gif

And in my opinion as far as Shaq goes, you should probably try to get rid of him as soon as he scores near double digits.He's currently still listed as day-to-day, and I've read reports that say he's doubtful for Wednesday against the Bucks. Shaq's just steadilydeclined...

6yzk4z4.png

^^^ That's my roster.

KG is on the trade block in my league.

Who should/could I package together to get KG?

I was thinking I could put L. Aldridge/D. West/A. Bynum and Artest together for a decent trade, but Artest is hurt and I'm running out of options.

Any help?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

BTW - Here's his roster:

6la9xlf.png

Do you play H2H because if you do you would be giving up to much for KG IMO...
Aldridge and Bynum combined give you about the same as Garnett and KG has not been espectacular this season he prolly coast for the most part of the season

^ Fizzy - First, STOP TRYING TO TRADE WITH STEW. I've come to the conclusion that unless it's in his favor he won't accept it.

Second - Why would you trade LA and Bynum for KG? They're essentially the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom