Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

^^^ I can bench two from the list. I never really considered Brewer losing minutes as Deron might play very limited minutes.
But I will go ahead and bench Prince and Brewer or Daniels.

Thanks.

CJ Miles and that other Utah kid have really started to break out of their shell like Brewer did last year (Ronnie Price I believe is the other kid), soRonnie's production might dip a but. AK47 has also done very well.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

CJ Miles and that other Utah kid have really started to break out of their shell like Brewer did last year (Ronnie Price I believe is the other kid), so Ronnie's production might dip a but. AK47 has also done very well.
x2lyqh.png

pimp.gif

And why'd you pick up Blatche, JapanAir? He was playing against the Warriors. We make your average player looklike an all-star.
smh.gif

I've been looking for a reason to drop Nick Young for the longest time.

Blatche has potential, he's been pitty-patting around with it for a while... He really shouldn't be battling anyone for minutes off the bench forfrontcourt help, Etan Thomas isn't that good, and Blatche is well-rounded.

I've been tracking him for a while, I was just waiting for a decent performance.

^ i would say hawes for short term, although i think oden will be a lot better a month or 2 from now

which 2 to start for wednesday?

-Rudy Fernandez (vs. mia)
-David Lee (@ det)
-Corey Maggette (@ bos)
-Mike Miller (vs. pho)
-Eric Gordon (vs. den)

thanks in advance

That's an ugly group to choose from Kal.

Just on gut instinct I'd say David Lee and Corey Maggette.

When in doubt, just choose the two best players who generally produce a lot.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

That's an ugly group to choose from Kal.

Just on gut instinct I'd say David Lee and Corey Maggette.

When in doubt, just choose the two best players who generally produce a lot.
I try to factor in that Maggette's going up against Boston. I think Boston will be well prepared for Maggette and the Warriors. I'llswitch Maggette with Rudy Fernandez because I'm still waiting on Eric Gordon to put up numbers consistently and Mike Miller doesn't get enough shots.Gordon just got the starting job what... last game? I'd want him to be more proven.

yeah i have a feeling that boston will shut down maggette and he's been shooting terrible lately (im barely losing in FG%). I'm tempted to start mikemiller just because he gets boards and assists too and hopefully a couple of 3s. and I think rudy will get the nod simply because they're against miami.

I also have oden starting right now but i'm tempted to bench him for david lee

^I haven't really followed foye, but if his value is decent see what you can get.

Who's hould I start:

Charlie villanueva vs ATL
Horford vs Miluwakee
Jamal crawford @ bos
sick.gif

Steve blake vs mia

I can pick 2 of the 4 , I'm thinking let crawford sit still tryna find his groove with gsw and plus vs bos but he did get me 7ast last night, and sithorford cus the dudes ankle, but bogut is out in Mil and w/o a legit bigman horford does fairly well?

I also forgot I was starting Jeff Green @ Clev, so I sat him and put in Horford.

Hope that works out.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

should i trade away randy foye?

I would wait out if he can break out of that slump. Foye had a 14 assist night in his last game with 23 points, with two steals and a block.
That maybe just what he needs to get some confidence in his game. He is capable of averaging 15pts & 8ast per game.
Give him a few more games and see how he does.

Randy Foye is a buy-low kind of guy right now.

Adjust your line-ups accordingly.

Tracy- OUT
Deron- Starting
Battier- In
JO- should be in.
Nate- should be out, he suffered a nasty groin injury yesterday.

I know it's crucial to know who's injured on days where you have to bench some people.

McGrady has been dropped and picked up in one of my leagues at least 5 times now... Everyone that scooped him up dropped him the very next day too.
laugh.gif

I had to drop Nate Robinson though cause his groin injury looked kinda serious. Dude couldn't even walk off the court. I also changed my team name becauseof this, "HATE ROBINSON" was on point tho.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I picked up Fernandez again... But what's good with him only scoring 3pts. in each of the last two games???
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

McGrady has been dropped and picked up in one of my leagues at least 5 times now... Everyone that scooped him up dropped him the very next day too.
laugh.gif
McGrady shouldn't be on any waiver wire period. Unless you are in like an 8 man league, but even then he still should be owned.

well agent zero's return is up in the air, if you're willing to lose DJA who's been flourishing starting side by side by felton and if you gotsomeone to step in to pick up the slack, i'd do the deal.

but who knows when gil will come back

Also Amare is terribly inconsistent.

After his big ol' 50 point + 20 rebounds or whatever, he barely averages a double double

smh.gif
@ me for not starting Ben Gordon @ SA

[table][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Ben Gordon

(Chi - G)
[/td] [td]BN[/td] [td]@SA[/td] [td]Q3 4:52, 67-63
smbball.gif
[/td] [td]81%[/td] [td].692[/td] [td].750[/td] [td].667[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.00[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][/table]
Those % really wudda helped me out, while Amare is still ghost

Back
Top Bottom