Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

The time has come for Pierce, Garnett and Allen to get their rings, they have paid their dues in this league, I doubt they are walkin out of their careers ringless ending up on TNT talkin about how "turrible" things are. Lets go Celtics!

Originally Posted by airmag15

The time has come for Pierce, Garnett and Allen to get their rings, they have paid their dues in this league, I doubt they are walkin out of their careers ring less ending up on TNT talkin about how "turrible" things are. Lets go Celtics!

eek.gif

The airmag?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

yeah 'too physical' that's what utah and SA thought as well, phil is gonna make the proper adjustments like he has all playoffs and hopefully we don't shoot 5-20 in the 4th quarter. mark my words BEAN will not shoot 9-26 2day. lakers take this one 1-1 heading back to hollywood.
smh.gif
lakers arent that physical

were on another level compared to those other teams...

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

laker fans, you guys will win this series is if pierce is really hurt. what it does is it disrupts our defense
Didn't know you played for the Celtics.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
x10

we all refer to our favorite teams as "we", "our" etc.

anyways, like everyone said, we need this.. if you guys think lakers are gonna stay undefeated @ home in the finals, then i want some of what you'resmoking...
nerd.gif

kobe needs to prove why he deserves the MVP.... and thisis the best time to do so...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by only 2three

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

laker fans, you guys will win this series is if pierce is really hurt. what it does is it disrupts our defense
Didn't know you played for the Celtics.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
x10

we all refer to our favorite teams as "we", "our" etc.

anyways, like everyone said, we need this.. if you guys think lakers are gonna stay undefeated @ home in the finals, then i want some of what you're smoking...
nerd.gif

kobe needs to prove why he deserves the MVP.... and this is the best time to do so...
grin.gif

exactly

Honestly I know you C's fans dont think Kobe is going to play like that again, not even again in the series like that. DFish needs to stop picking up those+%%$%%* fouls, we need him as much as possible. Farmar got no run last game, Sasha got too much, Vladrad played like +!*, Ray Allen played better than Kobe. Idont see the Lakers losing this game I really dont. But I guess we'll see tonight. I have a hunch theres going to be an amazing play tonight. Whether itsKG bashing then having a sentence up court that goes like this "$#@+ @$%% mother @%*@!* $!%$# +!* ++#* %$%*!!!", or Kobe having one of thoseunbelievable plays followed by a "HEYYYYY!" trying to draw the foul call, or someone hitting a huge shot. I dont know i can just feel it.

Lets go lakeshowww

^ Kobe had an awful first half, Garnett an awful second.

Kobe may not do that again, but neither will KG.

When it comes down to it, the difference between Kobe and Pierce is like 7 or 8 points a game. He's been hyped up to no end since he won the MVP award, asif he suddenly started playing on another level. This wasn't even his best season. He's not some "unstoppable force" as I think Phil Jacksonput it.

Might want to edit your post by the way, one of your creative combinations didn't get edited
laugh.gif

i cant wait to come back to these posts about pierce faking injury after the finals when he gets an MRI and see what really happened. If you want to talk aboutbeing able to play with a threshold for pain look on the otherside, Bryant was suppose to have surgery on his finger and he has been playing for months. Thereis no reason to assume he is the only one in the league that can play at a high level with an injury.

obe may not do that again, but neither will KG.
Why not?

It's not like he's gona start going in the paint again. The guy disappears late in games.

And Kobe won't do that again......don't be so sure.

Tonns of players in the league play through injuries and don't need to be drama queens about it and milk it for any sympathy.

Pauline does not fall into these group of players.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

if you guys think lakers are gonna stay undefeated @ home in the finals, then i want some of what you're smoking...

I'm not smoking anything
wink.gif

Don't get me wrong, it would be a dream come true if we took the next four....
pimp.gif
but I highly doubt it. These Celts have more hunger than Denver, Utah, and SanAntonio combined.

At the end of the day. We're taking this %!+$*#@ series...
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by airmag15

The time has come for Pierce, Garnett and Allen to get their rings, they have paid their dues in this league, I doubt they are walkin out of their careers ring less ending up on TNT talkin about how "turrible" things are. Lets go Celtics!

eek.gif

The airmag?
what up KB8, been a long time good sir. enjoy the game

People said Lebron was going to turn it around, too. There will be a game or two when Kobe is absolutely feeling it, but our defense is phenomenal at forcinghim into bad spots on the floor.

Pau had trouble guarding KG. Heck, who in the league can guard KG well? Chandler is the only one I can think of. The Lakers have to chip at KG with their helpdefense and dare Rondo to make jumpers again.

This game is huge for both teams, and wouldn't necessarily be if it was a 2-2-1-1-1

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

People said Lebron was going to turn it around, too. There will be a game or two when Kobe is absolutely feeling it, but our defense is phenomenal at forcing him into bad spots on the floor.

Pau had trouble guarding KG. Heck, who in the league can guard KG well? Chandler is the only one I can think of. The Lakers have to chip at KG with their help defense and dare Rondo to make jumpers again.

This game is huge for both teams, and wouldn't necessarily be if it was a 2-2-1-1-1

roll.gif
please stop with that bs. KOBE HAD GOOD LOOKS, he just didn'tmake the shots that he does make most of the time... talking about you're phenomenal defense... lol
As far as KG goes, there is no way Pau can stop him.Dude is softer than the inside of a Twinkie...
And we rather give him his 30 points than risk wide open shots by allen or rondo.. which will get those guys going too...

Back
Top Bottom