Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Let's Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

Line up:
7af155e5d66f626cbc7a0563ce03313bafdb206.jpg

Game 2 should be for LAL as long as they don't shoot themselfs in thefoot like Game 1.
Lets Go Lakers!

And PP, cause of his Game 1 Drama, made the LAL-Ninja surveillance list;
95425eae67ded61860e6b082525730b68037fc4.jpg

A lot of people might not agree with me but to me this is an absolute must win. Our boys better be ready tonight and Kobe's gonna have to make up for thathorrible shooting performance in game 1.

This is gonna be tough but I say Lakers win by less than 5 points tonight.

damn u lakeshow fans havent realized that we are too physical for you guys......smh

yeah 'too physical' that's what utah and SA thought as well, phil is gonna make the proper adjustments like he has all playoffs and hopefully wedon't shoot 5-20 in the 4th quarter. mark my words BEAN will not shoot 9-26 2day. lakers take this one 1-1 heading back to hollywood.

these fans r real dilusional consider this series over if boston wins...forget if WHEN they win..i wonder what excuses will be used now

I sincerely hate this 2-3-2 format, imo its not fair to the team who got it done in the regular season and earned homecourt advantage.

laker fans, you guys will win this series is if pierce is really hurt. what it does is it disrupts our defense, we may not be able to help defend kobe aswell..... if LA ends up winning, people will talk less about kobe winning title without shaq, and more about "what if pierce was healthy?".you're victory will be diminished.... like ska said, that is now the theme of these finals. it will be the subject matter regardless of who wins orloses.....

An absolute MUST WIN for the Lakeshow today! I have a feeling they'll get the W!
smile.gif

So long as we can somehow manage to hold onto rebounds!
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
and play with some ergency!
ohwell.gif

LET'S GET IT FELLAS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seymore CAKE wrote:
I sincerely hate this 2-3-2 format, imo its not fair to the team who got it done in the regular season and earned homecourt advantage.

They need to change it to 2-2-1-1-1.

We need this game and I think we will get it.

Paul's ready:

ESPN.com...

Pierce takes place in shootaround, ready to go in Game 2
Associated Press

WALTHAM, Mass. -- Boston Celtics forward Paul Pierce is ready to go for Sunday night's Game 2 of the NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers.

Pierce took part in Sunday morning's shootaround at the team's practice facility and showed no ill-effects of the right knee sprain that sent him tothe locker room in a wheelchair during Game 1.

Pierce was wearing a white sleeve over his knee as he played pickup with Sam Cassell at the end of practice. Coach Doc Rivers says Pierce will be fine.

The news isn't so certain on center Kendrick Perkins. He sat out the shootaround and will be a game-time decision for Game 2 because of a high anklesprain.

Lakers got this in my opinion...Kobe needs to hit his shots (cliche)

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Last time i made my prediction, turns out i was right on the money. Since the Celtics in reality are a much more superior team in every category against the Lakers, i'm confident my predictions will turn out to be a sweeping by the Celtics. Paul Pierce even with one good leg is still the best player in this series. His heart and determination, he just will not let the Celtics lose, especially against these LA Fakers led by Kobe the clown. I fully expect the Celtics to come out blazing, jumping out to a huge lead in the first quarter and never looking back. The Celtics played poorly as possible in game 1 yet they still were able to win by 10, that total will more than double tonight. All signs point to a Celtics rout sending this series back to LA two nothing. Lakers 83 Celtics 112.. Pierce and KG with 32 points a piece, Allen with 6 triples

Sooooo....

Lakeshow- 83
KG/PP/Ray- 82

?? Rrrrrrrrright
and showed no ill-effects of the right knee sprain that sent him to the locker room in a wheelchair during Game 1.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I'm in shock..It's only a matter of time until reality strikes and KG realizes he's playing in a pressure game..
[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]LAKESHOW-[/color] 95
[color= rgb(51, 153, 0)]BOSTON SUCKS-[/color] 88
Oh and I'll be rockin' this today
pimp.gif

Boston needs to treat this like they are down in the series. This is still a MUST WIN for them because the Lakers have yet to lose at home. I expect Kobe tohave a much better game, so Boston is going to have to play better themselves. KG is going to have to SHOW UP LATE in the game this time. PP needs to stay outof foul trouble and do his thing. Ray Ray and Rondo are going to have to hit open jumpers. If Odom has a good game, the C's are in trouble I think. If hestruggles, I think Boston will take this.

Back
Top Bottom