..:Official 2008 NL Central Thread:..Congratulations Chicago Cubs...:

That is ridiculous. Its like steve Stone says, most of the time guys will end up hitting within 7 to 10 percentage points of their career numbers. Just becauseyou have a slow start doesnt mean you were on HGH.
If you have a slow season or a couple slow seasons then i will be suspicious. I think we as baseball fans have the right to be suspicious of whoever we wantnow.

I hear you guys, I was only putting out there what he had said. But his points are valid. Obviously player A could struggle all year because he has a soreforearm or whatever injury that hinders him for hitting. But for LOTS of hitters in the league to have down years, that is something worth watching, youcan't just say it was a pitchers year.

Serious, I am not singling out anyone, was only bringing up the numbers I heard on the radio this morning.

Are there no Pirates fans to back up my Nate McLouth thread?
grin.gif

Prince with the 2 run dinger off of Hamels.

Damn vintage Jenkins with the diving catch taking a hit away from Weeks. My favorite Brewer, sad to see him in another uni.

We lost to the Pirates, the %$*$+%! Pirates. I think the real St. Louis Cardinals team is showing their true colors now.

eek.gif
A-RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

It aint over yet though. We aint out of the woods yet. Three more woods C'mon Kerry Wood!

Whew, just a little bit more of stress than I can usually take. But hey, a win is a win.

Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!!!
pimp.gif

whitef~1.jpg

laugh.gif
The Cubs are lame. The Rockies are up by 1 in the bottom of the 8thand I had to go do something and I come back to the computer and I see the Cubs had won. Lame Lame Lame.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

laugh.gif
The Cubs are lame. The Rockies are up by 1 in the bottom of the 8th and I had to go do something and I come back to the computer and I see the Cubs had won. Lame Lame Lame.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
The Cubs are lame. The Rockies are up by 1 in the bottom of the 8th and I had to go do something and I come back to the computer and I see the Cubs had won. Lame Lame Lame.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

We lost to the Pirates, the %$*$+%! Pirates. I think the real St. Louis Cardinals team is showing their true colors now.

Pretty much........Effin Larussa always keepin pitchers in when they are getting DOGGED.........what did they have, like 4 or 5 strait hits or somethinstupid? then, they put in wainwright to pinch hit and ol dumb *@% Kennedy gets caught stealing 2nd. Then.......Ol bum *@% Reyes comes in and makes itworse......Damn shame, oh well, i wasnt expecting much anyway

Good win tonight, too bad we blew the lead for Hill. Let's try to get the series tomorrow.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I literally got home 2 min ago , fully expecting to see that the Cubs lost. Loaded MLB.com...Cubbies win in 10
nerd.gif

Wow
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom