Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

And WHY won't they call a foul on Duncan?
What game you watchin dude?

Nevermind. I forgot I rewound my DVR.

apology accepted. By the way, he has been involved in 2-3 of those this game and a couple rebound skirmishes and still has 0 fouls.

wow .... did anyone catch the little interview w/ bowen at the end? he said something along the lines of:

" If he scores, he's your MVP, if he misses, you guys [craig..charles..kenny etc..] will talk +*$* about him"

lmaoo wow i didnt expect that from bowen but i guess he has SOME respect for kobe
eek.gif

I swear, I remember San Antonio having scoring droughts and losing leads in the regular season, but after that Phoenix series, I thought they were back ontrack like last year.

Boy was I fooled.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Hopefully someone tells Pau at halftime to get big. He just catches the ball and makes the slowest moves I ever seen. He needs to attack Timmy and go up strong.

Word, dude seems mad shaky. U can tell he's never been this deep into the playoffs, son is extra nervous.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Hopefully someone tells Pau at halftime to get big. He just catches the ball and makes the slowest moves I ever seen. He needs to attack Timmy and go up strong.

Word, dude seems mad shaky. U can tell he's never been this deep into the playoffs, son is extra nervous.

Yeah, he gets the ball and freezes up. He waists time when he could be making a move to the basket or dishing for a quick shot. He needs to take a fewdeep breaths at halftime and get it together.

being down six sounds so much better then being down by 17.

hopefully the Lakers come out with some high energy in the second half.

Which 3rd quarter team will we put on the floor?

The team that takes a deficit of nearly 10 points and stretches it to a deficit of nearly 20, setting up a blowout?

The team that takes a deficit of nearly 10 points and comes out with energy and passion, grabbing the lead by the time the 4th quarter starts, setting up a 4thquarter where if they just trade baskets, they win?

The team that takes a deficit of nearly 10 points and comes out with energy and passion, ending the 4th down by a point or two, setting up for a good 4thquarter, where they CAN win the game?

Back
Top Bottom