Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

LO
pimp.gif

Kobe gets no love going to the rack.

Great way to close out the quarter. We in there.

laugh.gif
Kobe can't buy a call with all the money he makes, that was a damn blatant push by Tim, but good job closing the half.

@%%

Kobe should have had an and 1 on that final layup before the end of the 1st half.

Tim Duncan clearly hit him on the wrist on that layup.

SMH @ the horrible refs again.

I STILL GOT'EM FOR L.O. THE SHOT, AND 1 ALL U GOTTA DO ISFOUL-OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEESSSSSS
!!!!!!! We've got the momentum now let's KEEP IT UP!!!!!

" who knows . . i can't tell the future. "

laugh.gif

and damn, brent gets NO lift at all on his 'jump'shots.

eek.gif
at finley getting a layup.

. . lakers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Kobe gets no love going to the rack.

Great way to close out the quarter. We in there.

That's why I think he's been relying on the jumper the past few games because the refs aren't calling anything when he drives to the basket.

that last push by duncan was so obvious

what pisses me off is that the refs let him get away with that @!*#
since he was a rookie

at least it is a manageable lead

Kobe is getting no respect at all from the refs when he takes it to the hoop but its alright we're up 3-1 for a reason. Great end to the second quarterthere. Thats the thing I love the most about our guys. No quit in them what so ever. A lot of teams would fold in the same situation the Lakers have faced butthats not the case with us. Have to come out strong in the 3rd quarter. Can't let them build on the lead.

Hopefully someone tells Pau at halftime to get big. He just catches the ball and makes the slowest moves I ever seen. He needs to attack Timmy and go upstrong.

Back
Top Bottom