Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

eff Sasha!

Told you so.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Lakers, and all the true Laker fans here.

Here's to hoping for a Boston/Lakers finals series.

wow, Vujacic is so dumb for taking that shot. But I knew he was going to take it...

I saw Tony Parker telling Kobe "What's with him taking that shot"..and Kobe said, "I'll talk to it about it"

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

To those *LOYAL* LA Laker fans. To those who stuck with the team after the 3-1 lead against the Suns. For those who stuck after Shaq left. For those who stuck while Kobe wanted out. To those fans, enjoy this. It takes alot to stick with a team through so many ups and downs. Congrats to those fans, the Laker players, the Laker coaching staff, and the overal city of Los Angeles, enjoy this win. Enjoy the finals. Congratulations and good luck to you guys.

*Appreciated*
Respect.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ Sasha.

Wow. I can't believe we made it to the finals. The freaking FINALS. GIGGIDY GIGGIDY. BYAAAAAHHHHHH.

KOBE!

the spurs curse on even years continues. 2009 will hold better for them. Had Ginobili been healthy, I'd imagine things would be different. Like someoneelse said, I'll be rooting for the winner of the Bos/Det series.

On a side note, football couldnt get here any quicker. Romo 2 Owens FTW!

Well now I know who I'm rooting for in the championship....go Boston/Pistons WOOOOOOOOOO
I'm probably not gonna watch it anyways with Lakers in it and Lakers fans watching.

Another thing to note:

Glad to see the Spurs go out with class. After that three, they could have had the LaDanian Tomlinson move, by making a big stink about it. But they just letit go. Props to the Spurs for going out with class.

Now, I know this is going to come off as bandwagon-@$%, but I cant cheer against the Lakers this year. To watch Kobe do what he does, I cant cheer againstthat.

If the Celtics move on, that will be the series of the damn near decade.

Overall, go Lakers. Enjoy this one Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom