Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

laugh.gif
at Jerry West rambling and stumbling

tired.gif
@ myself for doubting the Lakers.

I wanted them to beat the Spurs but I didn't think they could do it.

Kobe in the Finals again is
pimp.gif
. I hope he gets that 4th ring.

NBA FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the Lakers for getting back to the Finals.

The Spurs did very well and were the defending champs and we know we had to go through them to get to the Finals.
Good job to the Spurs and they'll be back but now it's our time.

what a year... so far. to think most laker fans(me included) wanted to kill mitch... but we stuck with him and now we're going to the finals.

Props to Kupchek for making that Gasol trade.

Props to Kobe for having another stellar season and carrying his team to the Finals.

And props to the true Lakers fans who stuck by them the last few years when things weren't going so well and and didn't abandon ship.

Congrats and good luck in the Finals.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Congratulations
eyes.gif

But if yall don't win in 4 I will forever HATE you guys

And the fans for booing the SPURS
mad.gif

Laker fan here... no need to boo the Spurs. I respect this franchise more than any team in the league.... after my lakers of course

man i remember how everyone has said kobe would never see the finals again. i never doubted. not one freaking bit!!! like i've been saying to my boys thelast four years, surround him with some halfway decent players and kobe will show you just how far he can take the team!!!

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

who would have thought ginobili was so vital to his team.

LOL. First time watching him play or something?
Great game by the Lakers. Clearly the better team. SMH @ The Spurs for letting things slip like that,but they just didn't have it in them.

Congratulations to all TRUE Laker fans who stuck with their team through thick and thin. The rest of you fly by night dirtbags can go suck some rottenbalut.

Back
Top Bottom