Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

+@!@!! sasha... i guess that's how they do it in europe. What a tool....

Good win by the lakeshow!

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Jerry West presenting the trophy the team

Kobe was unbelievable in the 4th quarter and simply wouldn't let the Lakers lose. What a great performance by that team, and they have to feel very goodheaded into the Finals no matter who they play.

The Spurs will be back again, but they need more offensive weapons, and more important, they need to get younger.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
at Sasha at the end though.

congrats to the lakers. i had my doubts about them during the utah series, but wow.

i would hate to be a suns fan right now
laugh.gif

can anyone get the gif of popovich jumping out his seat?? and the machine with the kill, DAH WELL i wouldve done it too.
laugh.gif

Jesus, someone make Jerry West an NT account already..
smh.gif

Seriously though, Lakers were the best team in the west (possibly the league), they were the better team, and is the best team to represent the team in theFinals.

Congrats.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

To those *LOYAL* LA Laker fans. To those who stuck with the team after the 3-1 lead against the Suns. For those who stuck after Shaq left. For those who stuck while Kobe wanted out. To those fans, enjoy this. It takes alot to stick with a team through so many ups and downs. Congrats to those fans, the Laker players, the Laker coaching staff, and the overal city of Los Angeles, enjoy this win. Enjoy the finals. Congratulations and good luck to you guys.

*Appreciated*
Respect.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ Sasha.

Wow. I can't believe we made it to the finals. The freaking FINALS. GIGGIDY GIGGIDY. BYAAAAAHHHHHH.

KOBE!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Been rockin with this team since the Ron Harper days[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]to be honest, I never thought we'd make it this far again and I was actually expecting Kobeto leave the team.. but w/e I'm glad we made it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

Congratulations Lake Show/fans.

Kobe is definitely that dude. And to think, dude demanded a trade before the season started. Now look.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I wanna see Sasha get a forearm shiver in the Finals though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom