OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Villa looked really bad last week, but I have a feeling it might be closer this week... 'Pool will will still take it though of course.

Gametime peeps. Lets hope the boys get their act together. The Neviller's back too...

i just got to add...Valencia need to take more risks...dude's playing it a little too safe on that flank...
i say go for it...he's definitely got the pace and the skill to take the ball past defenders...

Fletch... gotta finish those off!
smh.gif

Scholes... gotta finish those off!
smh.gif

This is not related to the league but.. my 2 year old niece asked me to put on Dora the explorer, I told her in a silly voice.. "BUT BUT WE HAVE TO WATCHMANCHESTER!" and she said "Manchester!" I thought that was cool.

Somehow my FSC isnt working so I can't watch City

Arsenal up 2-1 at the half. (Diaby with both goals for Arsenal)

Should be something like 4-0

Arsenal had a couple great chances stopped by James

Arsenal should be able to put the game away in the second half.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

This is not related to the league but.. my 2 year old niece asked me to put on Dora the explorer, I told her in a silly voice.. "BUT BUT WE HAVE TO WATCH MANCHESTER!" and she said "Manchester!" I thought that was cool.

Somehow my FSC isnt working so I can't watch City

Same thing happened to me, so I just had to unplug my receiver and
smokin.gif

I don't know how I manage to get up after last nights shenanigans at the club, but watching Manchester United look mediocre is always
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Btw, Wigan will get that one back.

^ Mediocre is an understatement.

ROONEH ROONEH ROONEH!

assisted by Marlo Stanfield...

Man U now up 3-0...they did show a graphic earlier that Wigan had lost all eight of their previous meetings with Man U.

I'm glad ESPN will be airing some games...great chance to increase exposure of soccer to a wider audience.

Any reason why the goalkeeper for Wigan is wearing a cap? Never seen that before.

^ Chris Kirkland... I think I've seen him wear a cap before (as well as other keepers)... just some shade for the afternoon sun... I think he just took itoff...

Arsenal wins 4-1

Gallas and Ramsey score in the second half.

Fran Merida subbed in for Arshavin and had some good touches as well.

ManU! About time they put some goals in. Arsenal continues to be incredible.

No surprise that we demolished Portsmouth at home. I think that Kaboul's goal should've been disallowed as some contact was made with Almunia before heheaded the ball in.

Gallas with his 2nd hilarious goal of the week. Dude kicked it off his own head and into the net
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At Old Trafford next Saturday
eek.gif

How do you embed videos up in here ? Jozy was straight ballin' today. The touch that led to the goal was straight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom