OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Great game today vs Pompey, nice to see Diaby in that type of play. Wenger made a couple changes and they were pretty well, next is Celtic midweek and then toOld Trafford, let's make it 3-0 boys.

Just finished watching Match of the Day...ahh its good to have the premiership back

Much better display from the boys today, was pleased with Berbatov for once actually was trying to close down and make tackles. Hopefully Michael Owen'sgoal is the start of things for him now.

Darren missed a sitter and for me and i hate to sat this the pace of the game is getting almost too much for Scholesy.......

The ##+% i have to say also played well, some neat passing play and Diaby finishing well

City looking decent at last, they'll click against someone and score a barrowload soon

Looking forward to this season, potentially could be the most open for a long while

Spanish newspaper Marca reports that Man Utd. and Man City are interested in Arjen Robben. He'd be a great addition to Man Utd., I'm not sure where hefits in Man City's lineup.

Everton are very close to selling Lescott to Man City. Mark Hughes has opened the door for more players to possibly join his club within the next 10 days.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

man utd..pleeaaseee sign robben. i dont care if hes injury prone when hes healthy hes a beast.

co-sign...
pimp.gif
and to think that Sir Alex was interested in him before hesigned for Chelsea back then...

^ I too like Robben for Utd., but isn't he a bit injury prone? (I might have mistaken him for someone else though)...

No thanks to Arjen Robben........he would represent poor value for money at this stage of his career

Last time i saw him play he was utterly useless and got the hook at half time. IMO he's not what we need

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

No thanks to Arjen Robben........he would represent poor value for money at this stage of his career

1) Last time i saw him play he was utterly useless and got the hook at half time.2) IMO he's not what we need
1) when was that?
laugh.gif

2) we're talking about depth here...
of course,we don't have to sign him...
but if he was made available at a "reasonable" price,he will certainly add competition to that problematic left midfield area...
Nani may finally be showing his worth since his move to United,but who else can you really count on to make an impact?
Tosic's not ready,Giggs is fast running out of steam and Park's more comfortable on the right side...

EPL score update:
Fulham 0 - 2 Chelsea
West Ham 1- 2 Tottenham Hotspurs
Burnley 1 - 0 Everton (Saha does a Carrick by missing a penalty)
eek.gif

Keepie i can't honestly remember the game - it may have been for Holland- but he was murder and got pulled at half time...

I'm always for finding younger, hungrier players than wasting money on fees and salaries for guys coming to the end of their careers.....although Van DerSar would be a noticable exception to that rule......

Real would want £5-8 million for him and then you'd be looking at £80-120k a week probably just to match what he was on at Real......ends up being a lot ofmoney

AirJordanSeattle23 wrote:
yea because of my mom im prety sure im elligible for dual uk/us citizenship and able to get a uk/eu passport. id most likely move to london, edinburgh, kettering, or maybe the south coast. id have to establish myself though as the uk in general isn't a cheap place to live in in general. also thought about moving to the netherlands as most people speak english,have a few friends there and i like to blaze haha. also thought about germany but dont have much of a desire to learn german..

as for season tickets..no chance for me getting man utd tickets as i heard theres something crazy like a 10 year wait. maybe a cc championship team would be more feasible...

Really? My dad is from Doncaster and I looked into if I could get dual citizenship and it looks like I'd have to choose oneor the other, not have both. If you know a way around it please let me know.

I'm actually trying to plan a trip back soon since my grandmother is getting up there in age and I want to visit her. Just like Jada said I'd love to make it to the Emirates and watch a match.

Been busy with work and didnt get to catch any of the recent matches but I'm glad to hear Arsenal won again.
Lets keep it up!

End of Career? Robben is like 25 years old.. and the fee would be at least 20 million euros. No matter, hes likely to stay after a very impressive pre-season.

I was surprised at how fast Robben was in person at the game in DC

Didn't look like the 95˚ heat was bothering him at all compared to Ronaldo who looked a little sluggish.

His chip on the breakaway was pure class.

His volley against Dortmund was beautiful as well.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

End of Career? Robben is like 25 years old.. and the fee would be at least 20 million euros. No matter, hes likely to stay after a very impressive pre-season.

anything more than 15m no thanks. id rather see our young kids grow. i dont think we have problems in the wings as much as midfield.

Thats why i think we shout get gourchaf
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Liverpool v Villa match about to start.

Espn 2 is airing Live. SUPRISING!!
They are supposed to air alot of the Monday games from now on.

Back
Top Bottom