OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Good win today...

That red card was ******ed. I thought it was a PK but didnt deserve a red at all. Vermalen will miss 1 game...no point in Arsenal appealing it since it probably wont be over-turned. Oh well, Vermalen needs the rest.

Sol Campbell sucks. Period. If we're gonna have to rely on this guy against Barca then we might as well forfeit the tie. Hopefully Gallas is back within the next 10-days. I'm reading that Gallas hasn't agreed to a new contract with Arsenal and may be on his way out in the summer. Either way, we're going to need to sign a 3rd CB because we cant continue to rely on over-the-hill bums like Campbell and Silvestre.

Man of the match today was Alex Song...beasted at both CDM and CB.

Hopefully useless Liverpool actually do something productive tomorrow...what a waste of a club they are.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Good win today...

That red card was ******ed. I thought it was a PK but didnt deserve a red at all. Vermalen will miss 1 game...no point in Arsenal appealing it since it probably wont be over-turned. Oh well, Vermalen needs the rest.

Sol Campbell sucks. Period. If we're gonna have to rely on this guy against Barca then we might as well forfeit the tie. Hopefully Gallas is back within the next 10-days. I'm reading that Gallas hasn't agreed to a new contract with Arsenal and may be on his way out in the summer. Either way, we're going to need to sign a 3rd CB because we cant continue to rely on over-the-hill bums like Campbell and Silvestre.

Hopefully useless Liverpool actually do something productive tomorrow...what a waste of a club they are.
Wow. The hate is strong in you. What did Liverpool ever do to you? 
laugh.gif

It's okay Tevez we all know you're a scouser at heart. You'll never walk alone my friend. 

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Good win today...

Wow. The hate is strong in you. What did Liverpool ever do to you? 
laugh.gif

It's okay Tevez we all know you're a scouser at heart. You'll never walk alone my friend. 
You guys have one of the best strikers on the planet rotting away on your team. Gilette and Hicks are clueless owners, Benetiz's contract is the only reason he still has a job...they're a sinking ship.

You guys have one of the best strikers on the planet rotting away on your team.
who knows what his future might be should Liverpool miss out on a CL spot for next season...

it's really sad...a team that came pretty close to winning the league last season is struggling to claim a European spot...
you're right,Carlos Tevez...there's a serious problem with how the club is run...

Torres will leave if Liverpool don't get 4th and I don't see them getting 4th...I think City will get it.

C'mon Liverpool, make yourselves worthy today and beat Utd.

Red-card or no? I'm biased of course.
EDIT ~ Man, this Utd. backline needs to tighten up.  
smh.gif

How the heck was that a PK on Mascherano?

I swear, no team gets more favorable calls at home than Man Utd...yes, I'm still salty about that Rooney dive vs. Arsenal earlier in the year
frown.gif

Park Ji-Sung!

Thats, at least, his 3rd header attempt too...
Rooney's got a new c/w for his T90's too.

97915143.jpg

What a joke...Neville kung-fu kicks Maxi in the head and not even a foul is called. Only at Old Trafford.

BTW, Glen Johnson is horrible.

Yeah Pool are trash, on another note. First 5 minutes of the game, City have had 3 shots, 3 on target with a Santa Cruz goal.
laugh.gif
Fulham are just as terrible as Liverpool.

Rafa must go. I really don't understand what he sees in Lucas. Insua is terrible. Babel should've been starting. Aquilani should've been starting. There is so much wrong with the club right now it's sickening. And it all starts with the owners.

pimp.gif
 hopefully that kills Liverpool's chances for 4th.  Just need a Fulham win today to make this a great weekend

GMA ~ Thats, what, 4 points behind  Tott, with a game in-hand for Tott?

Yeah, I was surprised how Babel didn't start... coulda ran Neville in circles.

Bayern Munich Prepare £15 Million Bid For Arsenal Striker Nicklas Bendtner - Report
21-Mar-2010 3:05:31 PM

Bayern Munich are reportedly set to offer Arsenal £15 million for striker Nicklas Bendtner this summer.

According to the Sunday People, the Bundesliga behemoths have been admirers of the Dane for some time and are willing to finally make a move at the end of the season.

The 22-year-old has enjoyed a headline making campaign, thrust into the first team due to the long-term injury of Robin van Persie.

He's scored nine times this season but has also been guilty of some high profile gaffes, while also earning more column inches by escaping serious injury in a car crash.

However, none of this appears to have deterred Bayern with the report claiming the Danish international may become surplus to requirements at north London due to the expected arrival of Moroccan striker Marouane Chamakh from Bordeaux.

The Sunday People also claims Bendtner could be tempted to quit the Premier League for the chance of regular first-team football at Bayern, and the lure of a lucrative contract.

With French international Franck Ribery widely tipped to leave Germany in the summer, Bayern Munich may have plenty of funds available to move for Bendtner.

However, the report also claims club sources believe any deal for the striker is not dependent on Ribery moving on.

Did anyone else see this yet? I say we hold onto Bendtner, he's under contract for 3 more years and I think the WC will help him get better and he seems to be improving with every game...he's only 22 too.

Oh yeah, Liverpool are trash.

Back
Top Bottom