Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

someone help me with this trade. not sure if i'm getting the upper hand. h2h league with 16 teams.

I get: David Lee and Beno Udrih

I give: Spencer Hawes and Mo Williams

beno isn't that good and will only see significant minutes 'cause kevin martin is out

should i drop brand or frye to get either jermaine oneal, ak47, or hibbert? i got enough 3's in JJ, Nelson,Billups, Durant, and S-Jax(i wanna get rid oftoo)

Beno has been playing well. I'm thinking he'll continue to do his thing with Kev out.

Peja on the other hand is one of the most frustrating players to own.
smh.gif

I always end up with him on one of my teams.

And he'll always stink it up or be injured until I drop him.... where he then proceeds to bomb 3s left and right.
indifferent.gif

Hate that dude.

just got offered gerald wallace for al horford. should i do it?

i need steals and am loaded with blocks with noah, bynum, and bogut

but, i'll be losing horford's FG% and taking on gerald wallace's terrible FG% and TOs

what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by MNewYork

how do u post a chart of ur team on here?
Take a screen shot of your team.

Press "PRT SC" on your keyboard, it's usually on the top right of your keyboard. Then it copies what's on your screen. Then paste it in aMicrosoft Paint window and crop out. Host on www.tinypic.com and post it here.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Peja on the other hand is one of the most frustrating players to own.
smh.gif

I always end up with him on one of my teams.

And he'll always stink it up or be injured until I drop him.... where he then proceeds to bomb 3s left and right.
indifferent.gif

Hate that dude.
I've never owned Peja in my life and I've been doing fine without him.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What do you guys think about Duhon right now? I didn't mind him at the beginning of the season, basically was hoping to get maybe 1 or 2 three-pointers& 5-7 assists per game out of him, but lately he's been absolute trash. I'm probably going to drop him later tonight unless he does something tochange my mind; just wondering if anybody thinks he'll pick up his play and be somewhat valuable in the future?

Been killed with injuries - Gasol, Blake Griffin, Tayshaun, Redd, and Rashard Lewis (suspension). Just trying to hang in there til my team is healthy.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

What do you guys think about Duhon right now? I didn't mind him at the beginning of the season, basically was hoping to get maybe 1 or 2 three-pointers & 5-7 assists per game out of him, but lately he's been absolute trash. I'm probably going to drop him later tonight unless he does something to change my mind; just wondering if anybody thinks he'll pick up his play and be somewhat valuable in the future?
I was pissed off at Duhon at the end of last year. His play dropped off significantly and right now, he's looking like that same Duhon. Ibelieve it's more likely that he won't be picking up his level of play and less likely that he's going to pick it up.

Josh Howard out indifinitely. I think it's time to drop him since I just got him from the FA anyways. Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Someone want to talk injuries?

kyrfb.png

And let's not forget Earl Smith, III's suspension earlier this season.
smh.gif

roll.gif
not really the caliber of players you have injured, but mine:
2due7op.png

Originally Posted by RFX45

Josh Howard out indifinitely. I think it's time to drop him since I just got him from the FA anyways. Any thoughts?
I would like to know opinions also. Mike Dunleavy was a quality SG/SF two years ago. He's slated to come back soon? Drop Josh Howard for MikeDunleavy, Jr.?

Dunleavy practiced for the first time earlier this aftenoon, but I don't think he's expected back very soon.

Just dropped Duhon... dude is 0-5 from the field, including 0-4 from 3PT through three quarters right now.
indifferent.gif

Just picked up Alston and dropped Howard.
Should have picked him up yesterday, he had a triple double today, could have used those 10 assists this week.
Hopefully he plays the same tomorrow.

Paul, if Nate Robinson is on your FA list, he might be a better choice than Dunleavy.

damn, I was a little wary it being Friday the 13h and just woke up to find out that my Golden boy was carried off the court, CP3. I thought about dealing CP3before other owners found out he was hurt, but realized that would be real low if I did that. For you guys that have Tyrus Thomas (hurt), I'd drop him andpick up another player. I owned him and got rid of him soon as he was hurt because he's not that valuable except for his steals and blocks and would justbe wasting space on my lineup for a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom