Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

With SJax gone, who's production goes up: Maggette, Curry, or Morrow?

Also, just got offered Westbrook for my Calderon:
21567573.jpg

The only concern I have with Westbrook is his low fg%.

^i think arenas would put up better numbers since roy is playing the 3 now and sharing the ball with miller and blake

Keep Calderon, I think he'll be able to turn it around even with Hedo in the team.

With SJax gone and Nelson "supposedly" stepping down, I think Maggette's value goes up since he'll probably see steady minutes and sinceAzubuike will be out for a while as well. Morrow will get more minutes too. As for Curry, I think Ellis is still preferred over him but Ellis could easily moveto the 2 spot again with Curry playing PG, we'll have to see how the drama in SGW turns.

I'm thinking about trading Brandon Jennings and T Murph for D Will and Z Randolph or if that doesn't work out Nash and Okur. likely to be accepted/good move? I'm struggling with assts. my assist leader is Chauncey.

I hope with the trade it would open minutes for A. Randolf. I need some REB from him.

D12 playing like crap right now.

Originally Posted by diew its james

^there should be better players in the waiver, what categories do you need most ?

Not that many notable players, but I could really use a boost in steals and 3's mainly, I issued my rebounds with the adding of Ben Wallce, so I'm finewith boards and blocks right now.

Notable guys on the wire:
Morrow
Rudy Fernandez
Battier
Thabo
Al Thornton
Kirk Hinrich
CDR

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I hope with the trade it would open minutes for A. Randolf. I need some REB from him.
I would like to hope so, but the main reason why Randolph has been playing as many minutes as he's been playing is because of the injuries toBiedrins and Turiaf. When they comeback and with the addition of Radmanovic (a better shooter than Randolph which is what Nelson prefers at PF), I doubthe's going to keep playing as many minutes as he's been so far. Nelson has been playing him out of necessity, IMO. I've seen 2 occasions this yearwhere Nelson went to a 5 guard lineup -- Maggette and Stephen Jackson being the biggest/tallest players on the court with Acie Law, Monta Ellis, and C.J.Watson rounding out the lineup. I've always said this with Nelson, until he shows me and convinces me, I believe he'll revert back to his ways thatirritate Warriors fans and Randolph owners.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I would like to hope so, but the main reason why Randolph has been playing as many minutes as he's been playing is because of the injuries to Biedrins and Turiaf. When they comeback and with the addition of Radmanovic (a better shooter than Randolph which is what Nelson prefers at PF), I doubt he's going to keep playing as many minutes as he's been so far. Nelson has been playing him out of necessity, IMO. I've seen 2 occasions this year where Nelson went to a 5 guard lineup -- Maggette and Stephen Jackson being the biggest/tallest players on the court with Acie Law, Monta Ellis, and C.J. Watson rounding out the lineup. I've always said this with Nelson, until he shows me and convinces me, I believe he'll revert back to his ways that irritate Warriors fans and Randolph owners.
I forgot Vladman was in the deal. Not looking good
tired.gif

There was a "rumor" saying that Nelson was likely to be fired at some point this season. Then I read that ESPN article saying his job is safe. Onceagain
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Got my hopes up.

I kinda feel for you Warrior fans.

VladBad is a #%!#+*% bum.

Give it 5-10 games until Nelson's patience runs out on that idiot.

So is Tinsley worth a pick-up?
Anyone? He was a pretty good source of assist before.

Tue, Nov 17
Nelson will undergo arthroscopic knee surgery on Wednesday morning to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee, the Magic's official website reports.

Recommendation: Nelson was injured in Monday's victory over the Bobcats and underwent an MRI on Tuesday morning. He is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks whilerecovering and fantasy owners should consider backup point guard Jason Williams as a temporary replacement.

^ouch paul. funny how half you're whole team is out...
and how many leagues are you even in dude
roll.gif

What are your opinions of Emeka Okafor? He's a FA in my league and i'm also thinking of proposing this trade:

Stuckey & Kevin Love for Rondo & Troy Murphy

Back
Top Bottom