Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I keep him for the 3's and he does give a little reb, ast, stl and blk.
I think he gave me 2 at least two of each from each of those categories last night.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Was just offered Brooks & Granger for Mayo & Carmelo; opinions?

Don't do it, bad news strikes granger once again.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif

Pacers beat reporter Mike Wells reports that Danny Granger will not play on Wednesday due to a sprained left MCL.

Just when it looked like his heel was becoming less of a concern, now owners have to worry about a knee. For what it's worth, this is not the same knee that troubled Granger last season, so there's at least some hope that he won't be out for a prolonged period of time. Look for increased production from Dahntay Jones and possibly Tyler Hansbrough for as long as Granger remains out.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

^I'd take it.
Okafor
BJ is slightly > Arenas
JR < Bargs (the guy is lights out)

Damn, I knew Granger wasn't going to last a whole season w/o injury.
Should have dealt him when I could, I wish I found out about his injury sooner too.
I would have benched him and let J-Will play.

smh.gif
@ Danny Granger

What's a sprained MCL anyway? Is that an injury that will last a couple weeks or a couple days type thing?

Figures that I benche J-Will and he gets 25 pts with 4 3's and 8 ast.
Where do you guys get your injury updates from, like the Granger news that he wasn't playing tonight?

rck, hold onto jennings. u neva know if gil will go down again with an injury and he sed himself he's having trouble getting into the flow with jamison andbutler this season. i'd only sell jennings for a big time stud or if the other player(s) would really benefit my team's stats. I'm going to holdudrih and hughes until I can trade for a scorer. I'm thinking of trading Rondo and Allen for Iggy and another decent guard or Rondo and Rashard for Meloand Stuckey. I doubt the trades will be considered but I'll think about it when I get CP3 back.

Like I said earlier in the season, keep Corey Brewer in deep leagues, he's going to be money.

I'll update a bit later once all the games are done.

Is using waiver 1 to pick up Beasley worth it? 12 man h2h. Someone just dropped him. lol

Originally Posted by kobehead

Is using waiver 1 to pick up Beasley worth it?
Depends on how deep your league is and who you're dropping. You can't wait forever.

I thought maybe Brand was getting back to form, but had a terrible game against WAS and sat out tonight, so maybe not. I'll still keep hope alive for dude.

Camby grabbing 21 boards.
sick.gif

TD doing his thing tonight bullying the midgets around,
smh.gif
. Good to see TOny back too, sort of.
smh.gif

Luke Ridnour starting to play some good basketball ever since they almost beat Dallas, coming off the bench and doing things big. Always liked him, greatsecond PG off the bench.

Nash with 16 dimes, yikes.
sick.gif

Zach continues to get great stats, and the Grizzlies continue to lose.

Nate Robinson back? 25/5 with 4 three's.
sick.gif

The Knicks are NOT afraid to shoot 3's.
laugh.gif

Nene, you serious dude? 17/8/6 with 1 stl and 3 blocks, and then last night had 17/9/1 with 5 stls and a block? This dude is a beast.
sick.gif

Mentioned this in the other thread, but Jason Terry played like a man possessed tonight. 27 points, perfect from three, perfect from the line, only one miss,no turnovers, 10 assists, 27 points. If we HALF of this from him every night, good God we're be amazing. He was so on fire tonight, he looked like a legitpassing PG tonight. He assumed the role perfectly. Come off the bench, get open shots, create shots for others. Watching him and Thomas pretty much dominatethe 2nd/3rd quarters with just a two man game was amazing. Yeah Dirk got his norm 25/8, but most of that came late when the game was pretty much determined.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Depends on how deep your league is and who you're dropping. You can't wait forever.
I'm thinking about dropping either Larry Hughes, Marvin Williams or Grant Hill. Any advice?

I'm thinking about dropping either Larry Hughes, Marvin Williams or Grant Hill. Any advice?
If anyone, Marvin or Larry. Larry would probably be who I'd choose as D'Antoni is inconsistent with who he throws out there. Regardless ofhow they do, Marvin and Grant will still get minutes.

Wait, Donte Green had 9/13, 6 threes, 4 reb, 5 ast, 6 blocks 24 points? Cat had a season high in about 5 stats tonight.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

If anyone, Marvin or Larry. Larry would probably be who I'd choose as D'Antoni is inconsistent with who he throws out there. Regardless of how they do, Marvin and Grant will still get minutes.
Thanks. I'm leaning towards Marvin as he only has two or three good games this year. Larry has shown some nice stats except for the lastcouple games and only played like 13 mins today. smh

I could not put up with stupid #$% duhon anymore so I dropped his sorry @#$ for will bynum, hopefully he gets to some more pt now that bg has a sprained ankle.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

I could not put up with stupid #$% duhon anymore so I dropped his sorry @#$ for will bynum, hopefully he gets to some more pt now that bg has a sprained ankle.
Shouldve dropped him like 2 weeks ago. I did and it was probably the best move ever. he'll get 5 assist a game but that fg% and little pointswas the last straw.

Gordon hurt? Thats good news for Bynum, hopefully... 1-10
sick.gif
. Good thing Ibenched him.

Back
Top Bottom