Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

just got offered Granger and Chauncey for Lebron... im not gonna take it but I'm curious to see what everyone has to say...

LakersKobe, I think you can get a better pg combo than Flynn and Calderon for Jamison.
I really do not see the big deal with Flynn, he has been on the decline and averages low on points and assist.
Calderon has been a disappointment, his assists and ft% are down.
Jamison has been doing good since his return, I would try and get someone a more solid pg for him before he gets hurt again.

Blazinbama, it really depends what you lack in your team.
Both can score but Gay will give you a better fg% and better rebounding while Arenas will give you more assist, 3's and steals.

JJ, I personally would have taken that, but it depends who I can pick-up on the FA list.
Lebron is going crazy right now averaging close triple doubles as usual and Granger is a liability with his injury (yes still has a heel injury).
Billups is Billups, everything in his stats (pts, fg%, ast, stl, etc..) are down by at least one from his last season though.

^^ i'd do it altho jeff's stats seem to be declining like odom's but j will get more playing time and is on a less stacked team. That Bron trade istempting. You're getting lots of 3s if u did do tht trade. It depends on who you'd have to drop for Chauncey too.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by BangDak

better off keeping him.
dudes value is at like an all time low. cant make his free throws, not getting his steals, not making his shots, and avging around 5 assists per game.
what kind of point guard is that?
I know seriously, all this hype about him in the preseason and he's not producing.
And he's on yahoo's can't cut list.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

That Bron trade is tempting. You're getting lots of 3s if u did do tht trade. It depends on who you'd have to drop for Chauncey too.

thats why i decided not to do it... the worst G on my team is Aaron Brooks so Id only be gaining a few fantasy points at most... just not worth it... if myleague was a little deeper and the teams werent so stacked Id have done it in a minute I think

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

better off keeping him.
dudes value is at like an all time low. cant make his free throws, not getting his steals, not making his shots, and avging around 5 assists per game.
what kind of point guard is that?
I know seriously, all this hype about him in the preseason and he's not producing.
And he's on yahoo's can't cut list.
indifferent.gif

I know, I was looking at that list earlier. However, I picked up tmac and dropped will bynum, hopefully they let tmac play soon since he says ready to play butno green light from the gm and adelman just yet
grin.gif

Heads up, if in need of some scoring boost, Al Thornton is looking like he is finally tapping to his potential as a scorer.
He has been doing well as of late and only owned at about 50% of the leagues so for those injury bound teams, Al Thornton might be a good option at 21ppg and56% shooting in the last 4 games.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Heads up, if in need of some scoring boost, Al Thornton is looking like he is finally tapping to his potential as a scorer.
He has been doing well as of late and only owned at about 50% of the leagues so for those injury bound teams, Al Thornton might be a good option at 21ppg and 56% shooting in the last 4 games.
Not sure how much longer he can keep that up though since Gordon is coming back soon.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Originally Posted by RFX45

He has been doing well as of late and only owned at about 50% of the leagues so for those injury bound teams, Al Thornton might be a good option at 21ppg and 56% shooting in the last 4 games.
Not sure how much longer he can keep that up though since Gordon is coming back soon.

True but he has taken the starting spot from Butler so he might still get good pt and if he continuous the good play, he'll be a good pick up.

No idea why Foster was starting, I was pissed to see Hibbert come off the bench. When Dunleavy comes back, he might get less PT too. 8/3/2 in the halfisn't bad I guess.

Yeah good lookin on Al T. I'm thinking about getting him now but unsure whether to drop Hughes or Beno.

I'd probably keep Udrih and Hughes over Thornton though, but if you really want Al, I would drop Hughes as Udrih has a huge upside while KMart is out andTyreke having a hand injury.
Griffin is slated to come back mid-December so Thornton might lose some PT then.

As for me, I dropped Hibbert and picked up Morrow. Hibbert being benched, match-ups or not, is not a good sign.

With that said, I have to sit one player, who should I bench:
Morrow vs Spurs
Jason Williams vs Miami
Stuckey vs. Cavs
Eric Gordon vs. Pacers
Gallinari vs. Kings

gordon, jwill, stuckey in that order.
gordon is just coming back from injury, jwill is too inconsistent, and stuckey's production may drop if rip comes back.
are these games for tomorrow?

gordon, jwill, stuckey in that order.
gordon is just coming back from injury, jwill is too inconsistent, and stuckey's production may drop if rip comes back.
are these games for tomorrow?

Yes and I don't think is coming back tomorrow so Stuckeys spot is safe, I just hate his low fg% and the fact that he is going against the Cavs.
I am considering on sitting Williams just because he'll be pounded by DWade and Chalmers and probably won't produce.
Then again, Gordon might not even play tomorrow.

Anybody know if Gordon will play for the Clips tonight for sure?
He suited up on Monday but did not play.

Should I drop Blake Griffin for Jameer Nelson? I just saw that he was a FA in my league

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

Should I drop Blake Griffin for Jameer Nelson? I just saw that he was a FA in my league

I think Jameer's injury was reported today as more serious then originally thought. At this point might as well wait for Blake as he'll most likely beback before Jameer.

I'll keep Blake. I think he had more upside in the struggling Clips than Nelson in a rising Magic. Plus it's not like Nelson is a passing pg anyways.

Back
Top Bottom