Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Wait, Donte Green had 9/13, 6 threes, 4 reb, 5 ast, 6 blocks 24 points? Cat had a season high in about 5 stats tonight.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Knicks. Everybody can't wait to play 'em.

And I'm ready to punch Calderon in the mouth.
laugh.gif

Dang, now Lou Williams is said to be out for 2-4 weeks. First Bogut, now Lou. I'm in 1st place in my $ league and was getting lucky to avoid the injurybug.

I was wondering why I was losing in pts this wk and realized I was up against Bosh and Dirk vs. my Kobe and Jennings. This dummy in my league drafted devinharris in the 2nd round and let this other owner pick up Bosh in the 2nd round smfh.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I was wondering why I was losing in pts this wk and realized I was up against Bosh and Dirk vs. my Kobe and Jennings. This dummy in my league drafted devin harris in the 2nd round and let this other owner pick up Bosh in the 2nd round smfh.
Devin over Bosh was dumb, but in no way, shape, or form is drafting Devin Harris in the second round dumb.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

I could not put up with stupid #$% duhon anymore so I dropped his sorry @#$ for will bynum, hopefully he gets to some more pt now that bg has a sprained ankle.
Shouldve dropped him like 2 weeks ago. I did and it was probably the best move ever. he'll get 5 assist a game but that fg% and little points was the last straw.

Gordon hurt? Thats good news for Bynum, hopefully... 1-10
sick.gif
. Good thing I benched him.

I wasn't the original owner of duhon, I just picked him up last week for his assists. Will bynum should bounce back next game against the clippers.

news for all you lou williams owners

Lou Williams is expected to miss eight weeks after having surgery to repair his broken jaw on Thursday.
This is potentially devastating news for Williams' owners, as he was averaging 17 points and more than five assists per game. Williams, who had his jawwired shut, will meet with a nutritionist to help him maintain his weight while he's on a liquid diet. Jrue Holiday is the immediate beneficiary to theloss, while Willie Green and Jason Kapono will also see extra minutes.

Lou Williams is expected to miss eight weeks after having surgery to repair his broken jaw on Thursday.
This is potentially devastating news for Williams' owners, as he was averaging 17 points and more than five assists per game. Williams, who had his jaw wired shut, will meet with a nutritionist to help him maintain his weight while he's on a liquid diet. Jrue Holiday is the immediate beneficiary to the loss, while Willie Green and Jason Kapono will also see extra minutes.
i thought it was 2-4 weeks. can someone confirm how long? if its 8 weeks im dropping him.

Originally Posted by BangDak

This is potentially devastating news for Williams' owners, as he was averaging 17 points and more than five assists per game. Williams, who had his jaw wired shut, will meet with a nutritionist to help him maintain his weight while he's on a liquid diet. Jrue Holiday is the immediate beneficiary to the loss, while Willie Green and Jason Kapono will also see extra minutes.
i thought it was 2-4 weeks. can someone confirm how long? if its 8 weeks im dropping him.

it's 8 weeks man, even yahoo reported it already

i know you got that from yahoo bro, ive seen it.
the fact is that they also reported 2-4 weeks.

^^if you need all around stats yes. Oh yeah I dnt think Devin Harris is 2nd round worthy at all. He's a good player but def. not even in the top 5 PGs.

word I keep telling myself just give him one more game just one more game (re: Hibbert)
but I know as soon as I drop him hes gonna have another big game
smh.gif

in other news my team is straight garbage tonight
Joe Johnson
smh.gif

Aaron Brooks
smh.gif

%#@$ even Jennings
smh.gif

im just glad I had enough guys playing that I could bench Hibbert or id REALLY be mad

who are yall dropping/trading Hibbert for?

I dropped Hibbert for Gooden. Gooden has played well but has not produced much because of blow out games but when the game is close, he usually gives adouble-double with a few blocks.

Dunleavy officially started, not a bad stat line for 15 minutes of play. 13 pts, 1 3-pointer, 3 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl and 1 blk.

I picked up Ridnour because I need more players tomorrow and then have to decide if I shoudl pick-up Collison for Sundays game (I could use the pts and ast forthis weeks h2h) and drop him tomorrow at midnight and pick up Dunleavy or just should I just pick him up right now?

i cant really drop hibbert because theres no other center worth picking up.

varejao?
pryzbella?

sick.gif

Dampier might be worth it, but who knows when he'll be back

Originally Posted by JJ1223

who are yall dropping/trading Hibbert for?
I dropped Hibbert for Rudy Fernandez... then at midnight (after hearing about the new Iverson news), I picked up Iverson and dropped Fernandez.

how do you guys know when to start/ bench players on your teams besides the times when you dnt have enough slots open? I think I've run out of slots toplay one my players once this season. Even if a player is in a slump, I still play them because they may get a steal or blk that may help me with tht category.I may pickup dunleavy but I'd have to drop Hughes and want to see mike play more games first.

In a H2H league, I always play my players no matter what. Every single stat is helpful to win, I sometimes take the stat win by 1-3 point difference.

In a Roto league, I tend to sit those who doesn't match up well against their opponents, like Calderon playing against Rondo and Boston.
Actually, everytime a player has to go against Boston, I consider benching them unless it is a a top tier player with a few exceptions like Calderon.

In points only league (yes I am in one), I sit those who rarely provide FP until they do well.
Like Andre Miller and Calderon, I just bench them so that the spot isn't wasted when they only give me like 15 FP.
Unlike Oden who was crapping in the beginning of the season but lately he has been providing stats of at least 30 FP a game.

Back
Top Bottom