Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

should i trade caron butler for eric gordon?

butler has done nothing all year.. and with the way wizards are structured i'm convinced that might stay that way (unless gill gets hurt again)
anyone?

It kinda seems like a wash to me.

I traded Kidd for Butler before the season started (
smh.gif
@ me, i was deep in PG)

Iverson needs to sign with Philly NOW... im against the #1 guy in my league this week and Ivo is just taking up a spot on my roster but I know if I drop himnow hell get scooped up right away

I just picked up Ivo off FA and dropped Curry. The Warriors as a whole are too inconsistent.
smh.gif

Plus, I got Lou Williams, Kevin Martin, and RIP all injured.
sick.gif
I need a SG. I also grabbed Dunleavy. He's solid with little time played so far.

rip hamilton is easily droppable i would have not dropped curry if i were you. not even being a homer.

Karen is keepable unleess you get something better.

RIP averaged 23 FP before he went down and he is on week 4 of 6 with his injury.

So uhhh................................?

And you know the Warriors are insane with it. Today can be Maggette's day. Tomorrow, Monta. The next...Morrow. %$%* is crazy.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah...Kendrick Perkins.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ im pretty sure Rip only played one game so its not really much of an average.... probably still worth holding onto tho since hes likely to be traded to ateam in need of a SG

rip is not that great of a contributor in h2h and are you basing this on his one game he had this season?
eyes.gif

he's also a notoriously slow healer.

So uhhh................................

True. My team has nothing to lose anyways.
laugh.gif

I got drafted Kevin Love, Kevin Martin, and Lou Williams...all out. And then Pau, Jamison, and Tony Parker...who just came back from injures. I dropped Love along time ago but picked up RIP after Hughes came back to Earth and I can't drop Martin or Williams.
smh.gif

My teams name is Injured Reserved.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Hibbert is done. Probly pick up GOoden in a few days

He was doing so well too..

Get Ilyasova is possible, Dampier is back and might cut some pt from Gooden. Boguts return didn't seem to affect much of Ilyasovas pt and contribution,plus Ilyasova could shoot 3's but then again Gooden can block more.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Hibbert is done. Probly pick up GOoden in a few days

He was doing so well too..

Get Ilyasova is possible, Dampier is back and might cut some pt from Gooden. Boguts return didn't seem to affect much of Ilyasovas pt and contribution, plus Ilyasova could shoot 3's but then again Gooden can block more.
Both my leagues had an owner picked him up the week he broke out. I def missed out on him, though only one of my leagues really needed him.

I wonder what kind of illness Dampier got. I havent seen any info about it. It seems pretty serious if he had to be rushed to the hospital. I hope Damp stayson the bench as a precaution. Then I can swoop up Gooden on the 3rd.

Nobody dropped Bogut when he was hurt
mad.gif

I also missed out on Iverson too. Im kinda mad though. Hope he fails for the rest of his career
laugh.gif

yet, i dont have in any of my leagues. hes in the FA in two of em too.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at me.

anyone have an open league? i have 1 last spot left. pm me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Should Do this trade Give up Dirk & Paul Pierce for Durant and B.Roy?
I have:

Rondo
Brandon Jennings
Vince Carter
Ariza
Amare
Noah
Bynum

I would. SG's are hard to come by and Roy is solid. Durant puts up crazy numbers on the reg too. PP only goes off when he has to...which isn't often..

Chris Andersen looks to be getting back to regular form. Tonight he had 14 points (5-6 FG, 4-6 FT), 8 rebounds & 5 blocks.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Chris Andersen looks to be getting back to regular form. Tonight he had 14 points (5-6 FG, 4-6 FT), 8 rebounds & 5 blocks.
Andersen did play the Warriors and a lot of minutes in garbage time... so those stats are a bit inflated.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Andersen did play the Warriors and a lot of minutes in garbage time... so those stats are a bit inflated.
laugh.gif
Maybe the points, but not really the rebounds & blocks. He only played his regular 21 minutes... couldn't help that basically the final 3quarters of the game were garbage time.

Over the past 6 games he's averaging ~3 blocks per-game, and will probably give you 6-8 rebounds per-game. Nobody's looking for big points out of him,so as long as he keeps his percentages up, he should get some looks in most leagues that have a decent amount of GMs.

He's been battling patellar tendonitis all season long, but looks like he's finally getting back to regular form and should hold some value as he didlast year.

I drop Gallinari and his next two game he makes 10 3-pointers.
Same with Morrow, I pick him up after a good game, he sucked for the next two games, I drop him and all of a sudden he is producing.
Similar story with Bibby, he has been sucking, gets hurt, I drop, he doesn't miss any game and plays like the old Bibby.
The funny thing is, this one dude just keeps picking up my drops and he is reaping all the rewards.

I did the same with Morrow. I picked up him when Stephen Jackson was traded and he sucked I think the first couple of games, then I drop him. He then getspicked up by another team and now he's producing.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif
Maybe the points, but not really the rebounds & blocks. He only played his regular 21 minutes... couldn't help that basically the final 3 quarters of the game were garbage time.

Over the past 6 games he's averaging ~3 blocks per-game, and will probably give you 6-8 rebounds per-game. Nobody's looking for big points out of him, so as long as he keeps his percentages up, he should get some looks in most leagues that have a decent amount of GMs.

He's been battling patellar tendonitis all season long, but looks like he's finally getting back to regular form and should hold some value as he did last year.
I want to point out that we have absolutely no rebounders on the Warriors. We have Mikki Moore, Vladimir Radmanovic, and Chris Hunter (recentlypicked up from the D-League). I think his rebounds were inflated for this game. As he gets more healthier, he's going to get a handful of rebounds. I thinkthis was a case of him playing the right team at the right time. The blocks are going to come with Andersen and he'll shoot a pretty good percentage, but Ijust wanted to play devil's advocate here.

Back
Top Bottom